i want to make a suggestion

90 Undead Hunter
to start when i started playing the game i started out with a hunter. i enjoyed playing the game. i could run around by myself and be able to protect myself. and now i have to run around with someone else because you have turned the hunter into a wimp. you took things from the hunter that was part of their ranged weapons like the volley. the stuff you have taken from the classes that gave them a fighting chance in this game has made them wimps. we want that stuff back. the cloth wearers have been given stuff that we can't fight against like the shields that absorb everything. you have given them the strength. and the ones that had the strength they are wimps. it is sad to see the plate and mail wearers that use to be tanks in dungeons are now like cloth wearers use to be can't do damage and the cloth wearers can now be tanks because you have given them more abilities and taken stuff from the plate and mail wearers. so when you do patches why not make it equal across the board. if you give to cloth wearers then give to the plate and mail wearers. if you take from the plate and mail wearers them take some stuff from the cloth wearers make it fare across the board. i like playing the game but if it isn't equal for both sides then why should i play the game. it is hard to play in the battle grounds when it is so unfare
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Could you repeat that one more time?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Get rid of those terrible !@# trinkets. the pve vendor ones are better then those crappy things for pvp.

get more resilience.

don't $%^-ing duel wield. so,so,so,so,sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bad for duel wielding.

Unbind your S key, backpeddling makes you bad.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Step 1. Go back to school

Seriously, how can you not be ashamed of yourself?

The reason you can't do well is because you are quite obviously terrible, and borderline illiterate. Blizzard isn't to blame for you being bad, you should take that up with your parents, and teachers.
Edited by Dryerase on 11/29/2011 10:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
<Insert Billy Madison quote here>

It's people like Blazingstarr and their "valued opinions" that are ultimately making this game less rewarding.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
To be fair hunters aren't the strongest atm, pretty sure their the least represented in top tier arena too. But wadda I know WoW forums lie to me all the time.

@Blazingstarr:

You're undergeared and ungemmed/enchanted. If you're not bringing the best tools you can you're going to lose. WoW's a gear grind first and foremost.

As for you can't run solo... it's a MMO they want you to be in a group. Rambo dies and if you're complaining you can't 1v2+ then you're crazy.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I used to be a good hunter, then I took an arrow to the knee.
Reply Quote
11 Gnome Rogue
Where can we complain to wow that is destroying the game with unbalanced classes and heirlooms?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Hahahahahahaha...can't...stop...laughing...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]