H Out of Exile is Recruiting 1/6 H MSV 5/6HoF

100 Blood Elf Warlock
We are looking to add to our roster. OX is a hybrid guild that tries to keep a fun casual atmosphere while still having a serious progression raid team. We have an open door policy for anyone looking for a home yet strive to keep our raid unit a competitive one. In the last two expansions we have cleared all raid content on both regular and heroic modes and have been in the top 5 to finish each time. Last expansion we also finished with all but one of the raid achievements. We plan to continue with our momentum and strive to remain a solid raiding team going forward.

Below is a list of our current progression, schedule, and raid team needs:

Current Progression:

6/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults
1/6 Heroic MSV
5/6 Heart of Fear

Raid Times:
Group 1: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30pm (CST).
Group 2: Sunday 7:30-10:30 pm (CST).
Update: We sometimes raid Saturday but in general it's just during the week now.

Priority Needs

Open to all classes and specs at this time...that said higher needs are:

Shaman - Ele/Resto
Monk - Brewmaster
DK - Blood
Mage
Hunter - BM

Just because we aren't actively recruiting your class or spec does not mean that you should not apply, we are always looking for good players/people. Our raid unit is a competitive one so if you outperform someone else in a specific role you can earn that raid spot. Our philosphy is that you can fix gear but not awareness so if you feel that you are a skilled and raid aware player but just lacking in the gear department I would still encourage you to apply. If you would like to see how you would compare to our current members the majority of our raids are logged and up on World of Logs.

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact either Gruyere, Daliel, Tali or myself in game or on our website at OutofExile.guildportal.com
Edited by Zultan on 12/10/2012 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Update: After the first week we are 5/8 and close to getting Warmaster.
Never thought I'd say this but my kingdom for a huntard!
/bump
-Z
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Update: Got Warmaster and should have Spine down soon. Come help us finish off Deathwing.
/bump
-Z
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Update: Spine is down, now all we have to do is Madness to finish off Deathwing and clear all normal raid content. Come and be a part of it...especially if you are a hunter.
/bump
-Z
Edited by Zultan on 12/10/2011 10:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Update: Took longer than expect because of the holidays but first full week of raiding back from break and down goes Madness of Deathwing. Time to start heroics.
-Z
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Update: Heroic Morchok down.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Bump for Kangaroo Strippers!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
/Bump for ranged dps for group 2. Also I updated the OP.
-Z
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Update: Heroic Ultraxion down, hope to see some more heroic bosses that we are close on drop soon as well.
-Z
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
heroic hagara down
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Update: Heroic Yor'sahj down. I know we did things in a strange order but we just do what seems to work for our guild, and so far it's working.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
03/07/2012 03:54 AMPosted by Zultan
Update: Heroic Yor'sahj down. I know we did things in a strange order but we just do what seems to work for our guild, and so far it's working.

We're just on a whole new level man. But yeah, Heroic Yor'sahj likes Mudkipz.

Bump for Z with his inaudible mic, Twin and his millions of transmog sets, and all the other awesome people here who for some reason I can't think of anything special to describe them.

Also, shamans.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
03/07/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Platform
shamans.

shamen*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
03/07/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Orctastic
shamen*

How dare you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Update: Heroic Zon'ozz down. Just three more to go.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Out of Exile #1!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
03/17/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Platform
Out of Exile #1!

That's odd according to wow-progress, you are #5. I'll write them a letter and see if I can get them to fix that for you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
03/18/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Orctastic
Out of Exile #1!

That's odd according to wow-progress, you are #5. I'll write them a letter and see if I can get them to fix that for you.
Instead of going to wow-progress, how about checking out world of logs and seeing what good shamans are doing in an attempt to improve your mediocre performance? =)

Of course, there's nothing wrong with being mediocre. Everyone has to start somewhere, y'know?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
03/18/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Orctastic

I was speaking more from a personal appreciation sense of comparison.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Update: Heroic Warmaster down, only 2 left. Also, grats to Notizanagi for completing his legendary daggers.
-Z
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]