[H] Shadow Syndicate - 8/8DS - 25M - Mug'thol

85 Orc Warlock
lets get some Abe Lincoln up in here!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What do Catholic Priests and Sandusky have in common?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Finra is classing the place up.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Eaums is not
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
12/20/2011 04:08 PMPosted by Eaums
What do Catholic Priests and Sandusky have in common?

interesting...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the dungeon, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and wipes; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Can a neutrino really travel faster than the speed of light? Well repeat experiments in Europe should good evidence they can and raises my hopes of humanity leaving this world one day. I'd rather focus on merging myself with machines first. ...Centipad?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
oh noes
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Calling all healers.

(+0 DKP)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
healers would be awesome
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Take the first step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid. But the first essential is that you begin. Once the raid is started, all that is within and without you will come to your assistance.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
demon horns!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Yea whatever
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
sites been down =(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I asked santa for some healers and a ret pally.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
ya me tooo
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Merry Christmas to all, still looking for raiders
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I would love some cheesecake.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
See, the thing is, you only got to f**k up the once. Be a little slow, be a little late. Just once. And how you aint gonna never be slow...never be late? You cant plan for no s**t like this man. Its life.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
turkey + pie = awesomeness
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]