Dead Servers...

90 Night Elf Druid
One post I found:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3279043767

Help out if you can, and make some posts of your own over in General Discussion forums. (or where ever you think it can fit) Maybe we can get them to do something before the next expansion comes out...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Yes, making a thread and having several people post about it will make Blizzard aware of a server's population. I really doubt they have those numbers just laying around for people to look at.

It's a damn good thing there's people like you around to help them out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes, making a thread and having several people post about it will make Blizzard aware of a server's population. I really doubt they have those numbers just laying around for people to look at.

It's a damn good thing there's people like you around to help them out.

Yes, generally having several people 'annoy' them about it will make them take some action. TBH, I haven't gone into research like you may have, all I did was post what I am experiencing. If they want to do something about it, Great, if not I will most likely stop playing their game.

P.S. Herp de DERP
P.S.S. <3
P.S.S.S. ^Fake

Also, +1 for acting like the big bad wolf ;D
Edited by Fedas on 12/1/2011 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Let me break this down for you. I hope you can stick with me until the end.

• 1) They have realm population numbers. I'd wager money they aren't relying on people like you to tell them of their server population issues.
  • 2) Getting them to change something based on people's ability to "annoy" them on the forums is going to take a hell of a lot more people than you're going to see in that thread. Remember the Real ID !@#$? Yeah, your thread means @#%@.
  • 3) Yes. Threaten to cancel your subscription. Your $180 a year is really going to set them back. In fact, they will probably have to close low population servers just to make up for it. Wait, I guess that's what you were after in the first place, right? Nice troll, bro.

Also, +1 for being new here. At least you have that going for you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Let me break this down for you. I hope you can stick with me until the end.

• 1) They have realm population numbers. I'd wager money they aren't relying on people like you to tell them of their server population issues.
  • 2) Getting them to change something based on people's ability to "annoy" them on the forums is going to take a hell of a lot more people than you're going to see in that thread. Remember the Real ID !@#$? Yeah, your thread means @#%@.
  • 3) Yes. Threaten to cancel your subscription. Your $180 a year is really going to set them back. In fact, they will probably have to close low population servers just to make up for it. Wait, I guess that's what you were after in the first place, right? Nice troll, bro.

Also, +1 for being new here. At least you have that going for you.

Well, I feel like I have to break it down for you.

1) I know they aren't relying on people like me to tell them the population of a server. However, I'd like to tell them what its effects are.

2) I might have not used the appropriate word, "annoy" might sound a little bad, so let me rephrase what I was trying to say: If criticism comes from many people, it generally means that there is a problem. Based on the amount of people posting, the size of the problem can be seen. The more people complaining about it means it's a larger problem.

3) First of all, it wasn't a threat. I was simply saying what will most likely happen. If a game is not enjoyable, you quit. (or at least most people do...)

Also, who made you the brothority bro?
Also #2: Nice cursing, always makes you seem smarter. ;)
Edited by Fedas on 12/6/2011 9:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
The topic is dwindling server population. Do you really think the amount of people complaining about being on a low population server is going to be that much of a pain in the !@#?

Your logic is flawed.
Reply Quote
41 Undead Warlock
I just transferred to nath i expect free gold and the red carpet to be rolled out everytime i enter org for saving your dead server by adding one much needed uber 1337 warlock to your server. thank you and have a nice day
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/05/2011 10:02 PMPosted by Toycar
I just transferred to nath i expect free gold and the red carpet to be rolled out everytime i enter org for saving your dead server by adding one much needed uber 1337 warlock to your server. thank you and have a nice day

Right..the only thing you'll get out of this server is maybe 26 gold and a booklet of foodstamps.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
It's like watching 2 nerds slap each other.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
THE ONLY THING YOU'LL GET FROM OUR SERVER IS FRIENDSHIP LOLOLOL.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/000/240/1143362243714.jpg?1242243690
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
You're welcome, Fedas.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Priest
12/06/2011 02:58 PMPosted by Lital
Someone tell Holysauce to name her baby BG.

I would've if you hadn't left.....:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/07/2011 04:09 AMPosted by Curaga
You're welcome, Fedas.

For what exactly?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Fedas you are making it hard for me not to hate everyone in DH.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest

For what exactly?

My presence in this thread.

It has obviously increased it's exposure.

Thanks to me, 120ish more people now know this server is dead.
Edited by Curaga on 12/12/2011 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/11/2011 06:32 PMPosted by Ltkush

Do I know you?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

12/14/2011 03:00 PMPosted by Fedas

Do I know you?

12/14/2011 07:13 PMPosted by Lital
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

^
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Druid
12/14/2011 08:49 PMPosted by Ltkush

Do I know you?

12/14/2011 07:13 PMPosted by Lital
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

^

!@#$in' random %^- feral druid posing on the forums. I wonder who you could be!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]