Cross-Realm Real-ID BG Grouping is Now Avail.

85 Goblin Mage
Thanks for the tip but I already know about it. I prefer manually queuing at the same time because many people do not have av enabler on my server but we will continue to group with friends as long as there is a way. Blizzard has good intentions but they were intended for a very small minority with an illegitimate argument that is as bad as the horrible players who think healers are not solo-able minus a few classes.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Will we be able to do arenas cross realm as well? Or is it just for BG's?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Ouu (slaps face ) I should've read best thing I've read in a while so happy.

Fun thing about this is you can group with 5 friends from different servers and the other team won't know you have a partial premade going hehe. It will definetly make it better since a lot of peopel like the servers they are on but would like to pvp with friends sometimes.
Reply Quote
woot, good news!
Reply Quote
12/06/2011 01:31 PMPosted by Breslau
Thanks for the tip but I already know about it. I prefer manually queuing at the same time because many people do not have av enabler on my server but we will continue to group with friends as long as there is a way. Blizzard has good intentions but they were intended for a very small minority with an illegitimate argument that is as bad as the horrible players who think healers are not solo-able minus a few classes.

wat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Ouu (slaps face ) I should've read best thing I've read in a while so happy.

Fun thing about this is you can group with 5 friends from different servers and the other team won't know you have a partial premade going hehe. It will definetly make it better since a lot of peopel like the servers they are on but would like to pvp with friends sometimes.

I actually dont see this as a good thing. Allies seem to make more premades than horde so what makes anyone think this is going to change. The only difference is now you wont know for sure if you are going against a premade or not.

I dontl like premades, and I stick it out even if it is against a premade. What I do like is when I see a premade, I know it is going to be a tough fight and generally dont get upset with my team when they are trying and still take a beating.

Now you will have to wonder if you are taking a beating because it might be a premade or your team is just that bad. Not being a premade player, I prefer to know the enemy is a premade or not.

If they made a solo Q then it would not bother me so much. I would rather wait 5 to 10 minutes in a Q to have a chance at winning rather than get an instant Q and spend 15 minutes to get a loss over and over again.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Priest
This is a wonderful feature! Thanks for sharing. I want to try this asap.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Signed for do Raids too with my Real ID too..
Reply Quote
74 Undead Warrior
can you also do this for arena's all my friends left my crappy server now i have noone to play with
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
06/04/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Walmartrich
can you also do this for arena's all my friends left my crappy server now i have noone to play with

No, you can't.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
07/08/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Aendanstus
ROGUE 4.6KRES SUB. LF CROSS REALM PREMADE. My ID is MichaelBory123@gmail.com hit me up.

Necro'ing like a boss.

Also, not the point of this thread. Make a new one for your purposes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Stop NECRO'ing posts dude.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Wow, has it already been a year since this was added (and this thread made)..?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
well since it's been necro'd anyway, might as well answer his question: when you create a party, you have 2 buttons on the honor panel: Join queue and Join as a group. To make sure you got the right one, ask your friends when the queue pops "did it pop to you too?" If it didn't, then you probably clicked the wrong button.
Reply Quote
Thanks Lok. Sorry for the necro, anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]