Views on Deathwings Last stand.

85 Tauren Druid
What do you guys and gals that killed him think of his last or final battle?

We had must I say a lot of fun with the encounter. One of our best attempt the boss decided to bug out and sit in the center of the maelstrom...must I say we were angery, but went out with a fight against the water.

In all I think the encounter was long, and not very fun to redo once you had a low percentage wipe.Once we figured out how to execute each mechanic it was easy.

Good Luck to anyone who is working on it and gratz to everyone who has killed him.
Edited by Maxaheal on 12/1/2011 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
It was great fun, and I think nicely tuned for a normal boss. I definitely enjoyed it more than Rag, but maybe I'm biased because fighting in the maelstrom was amazing. I actually didn't mind the wiping on the 4th platform and redoing it all. Maybe because we didn't put a TON of wipes into it, or maybe I just have a high tolerance for repetition. I really enjoyed how the platforms just got more and more hectic as you went on.

The only thing I didn't like was that phase 2 felt a little meh. Phase 1 is this nice epic battle, with aspects and flying around and all kinds of stuff, and then phase 2 is "*slump* kill him with 2 little types of adds.
Edited by Zenic on 12/1/2011 12:06 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]