@ WKG and OLT

1 Orc Warrior
How does that 2nd and 3rd taste?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Every guild cleared it in the first two nights. Durp a durp.

Something can be said about getting to P2 on Deathwing in 3-4 pulls when you've never seen the content at all. The whole instance is a joke.

Check back in a week when the 10 mans blaze through Ultraxion when he's still unkillable for 25 mans. Then you'll have yourself a good topic of flame inducing drama. It'll be a rousing good round of popcorn for everyone.

Edit: What the hell, FBP? :(
Edited by Ahrashi on 12/1/2011 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Edit: What the hell, FBP? :(

We didn't raid Wednesday night. Don't worry, he died after like 5 pulls tonight.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
We also decided not to bother on Tuesday night, which is a shame considering how ridiculously easy the 10 man version was.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Let me fix that for you Mechanix

We also decided not to bother on Tuesday night, which is a shame considering how ridiculously easy the whole damn instance is.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I would say that fix is pretty accurate.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Warrior
Gross, is the OP Saxor?

I thought these forums were rid of you. Shoo.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I think we can all agree that I'm better than all of you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
12/02/2011 06:25 AMPosted by Neryssa
Yeah, normal modes are disgustingly easy, even on 25. We managed to get our 3 rogues done with their part of the daggers chain and scored a World #18 kill on Madness, on Tuesday.

Ridiculously easy. I mistook the first boss as a miniboss, until i saw the loot.
7 and 8 provided to have at least some mechanical uniqueness that imposed a learning curve, but still a blow by compared to other releases. Like BC.

But Thank you Blizzard for providing an Interviewing Tool. YAY LFR.

<3 Resto For Life!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ok, I'm tired of seeing 25 man is hard 10 man is easy 25 man is easy 10 man is hard as an excuse for progression or lack there of. Obviously normals were easy. Heroics are really the only thing that matters. If someone is killing heroic bosses before you its probably because they are better than you or they put in more time. Don't complain, don't make excuses, they got it first, you lose. (this post is directed at anyone complaining about the difficulty difference between 10 and 25)
Edited by Bottles on 12/2/2011 12:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

12/02/2011 12:21 PMPosted by Bottles
Ok, I'm tired of seeing 25 man is hard 10 man is easy 25 man is easy 10 man is hard as an excuse for progression or lack there of. Obviously normals were easy. Heroics are really the only thing that matters. If someone is killing heroic bosses before you its probably because they are better than you or they put in more time. Don't complain, don't make excuses, they got it first, you lose. (this post is directed at anyone complaining about the difficulty difference between 10 and 25)

Bottles for Arygos President 2012
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/02/2011 01:44 PMPosted by Slize
Bottles for Arygos President 2012

I've already been elected sorry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]