@ WKG and OLT

85 Orc Death Knight
12/07/2011 07:43 PMPosted by Neryssa
"Yogg+0 is mathematically impossible"

It's still impossible. You must be going crazy, STOP LOOKING AT HIM!!!
Reply Quote

1) Stacking Demo Locks (I really mean at least 3)

3 of a class in 25 man?! unheard of!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
What's a warlock?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Soo this thread gets moved to the Warlock class forums when?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
As soon as Psychx answers me and admits he was wrong, I guess.

Although the lack of replies in a couple days is probably enough evidence of my silent victory. :P

nery you are my hero.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This has got to be the best "Former Arygos raiders who had to transfer off server and leave their guild here to have success, then come back to argue about 10 vs 25 man like it hasn't been done to death and something will finally be proven" thread I've ever seen!
Reply Quote
As soon as Psychx answers me and admits he was wrong, I guess.

Although the lack of replies in a couple days is probably enough evidence of my silent victory. :P

youre sure hung up on this, you should prob stick to the general forums where people actually care about your stupid tirades
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
We both left the same guild for very different reasons, neither of which is the one you

Was it because you two were in a secret love triangle with Matt Lauer and the only way to settle it was to transfer off the server and see which one of you he chose to be with?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It was because Nuc's Chocolate is too dark and we had no more milk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]