Mobile Authenticator Issues

100 Blood Elf Priest
Long story short.

I own a Samsung Galaxy S2. I had the authenticator installed on my phone and worked just fine.
Began having issues with my phone and had a replacement sent to me.
Received the replacement today and when i went to android market to download the authenticator its not finding the application.
Tried going thru battlenet and downloading the app through there. It tells me that my phone is not compatible.
SO..... What happened between a few days ago and today that the app is no longer available for my phone?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We're just about ready to submit a new version to the Marketplace. It has been down for approximately an hour. It shouldn't be much longer.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657435776
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
thank you very much for the fast response :)
i was worried for a moment thinking i would have to leave my account vulnerable.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
The Battle.net Mobile Authenticator is now available on the Android Marketplace.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
so uh, i installed the update, and now the authenticator doesn't work? was a new serial number used too? if every update replaces the old serial number, maybe i should be warned about that?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
12/02/2011 08:40 AMPosted by Fenom
so uh, i installed the update, and now the authenticator doesn't work? was a new serial number used too? if every update replaces the old serial number, maybe i should be warned about that?

This was not intended, so we pulled it down from the Marketplace and uploaded the proper Authenticator. If you call our support number they can have your authenticator removed from your account and then you may add the serial you have now. The number is 1-800-592-5499.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]