Please return the gems

90 Human Paladin
Hi there. Yesterday i bought 10k worth of gems to turn into brilliant inferno rubys for our guilds progression run tomorrow. I gave them to a JC from trade and he began to cut them. 80 Brilliant and 60 fractured. In the middle of him cutting them i had to log so i said please COD them for me for a 200g fee. He responded ok. 2 days now and have not goten the gems. I would love to be able to trust people from trade but now i cant any more. If you were that JC in question please send them to me. On an alt if you dont want me to know who you are.

Thanks ~ Hammerdude
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Might I suggest that in the future if you want something like that done ask our jewelcrafter Sylua in "no mercy". she is fairly easy going and doesn't mind helping others out. The same goes with our enchanter, alchemist, tailor, etc. We help when we can.
Hope you get your gems back.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Open a GM ticket. Sounds like you were ripped off.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
We've raided FL once. If you ever need JC cuts, ping me mate.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/02/2011 02:36 PMPosted by Tritonis

^ This. Similar thing happened to me, I opened a GM tik and my problem was resolved.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'll be your JC slave for free - find me in game or mail the gems with instructions on what you want. No cost.

I have most of the pertinent cuts with about 140 tokens left to spend.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
A GM will fix it for free. Like Balatro said, I'm open to cutting on my JC too. I do cuts for free for friendly people all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks all for your responses :) Talked to 2 GM's and they refuse to help so i dont think ile be able to afford any gems to cut for a while lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Whoa what? What did the GM's say? They can't refuse to help with a fraud! Go to the CS forums.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I do have to ask though... why did you do so many in 1 shot? Seems kinda silly...

that said, if the GMs refused to help, you need to post to the CS forums because that is bull!@#$.

Who was the player in question? If they scammed you, exposing them is always fun.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/02/2011 02:36 PMPosted by Tritonis

look guys captain obvious is here :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah i have open a few tickets now. The one i have open now i opened yesterday and it still says 3 days 7 hours till it is answered, same thing i said when i submitted it. As to Tharis, quite a few of them were for the guild bank and the others i was gona sell over the course of a week on the AH. And silly me i trusted em enough to mail them to me that i didnt write down there name.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Talked to yet another GM and i got the gems back. Thanks for the support and tips guys :D

Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther.
J. P. Morgan
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Glad to hear that the GMs fixed it for you as they should:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]