Stabnslab, possible rank 1 coming up?

100 Night Elf Mage
Stabnslab is a player from your server, I am suprised you have not heard about him. Why would we post about him on DS server forums?
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
I heard somewhere that this is not even his main character. If we ever found out what is main is it would be amazing. Probly a player like Swifty. Stabnslab is probly a secret alt of Swifty or reckful
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
oh okay, carry on trolling.
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
people like you should be removed from the forums
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
is it cause i'm a worgen
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warlock
I made a rogue over on Grizzly Hills named Stabsthebest.
1.) If anyone wants to add me I will be leveling up that character to play rogue alongside Stabnslab
2.) Stabnslab is one of the only well known players that arent elitist. He gave me some tips on rogue that I can use once I am up to 85 (should be just a couple of weeks)
3.) He confirmed to me that this was not his main (amazing) and that his main was a hunter. My speculation that is hunter was the hunter from the winning PHD from Blizzcon this year.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
lolz
Edited by Kypdurron on 12/3/2011 9:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
I saw this man questing while flying over Un'goro crater on an alt of mine, the rate at which he was butchering mobs and leveling up is simply incomprehensible to a standard human being.
Reply Quote
12/03/2011 07:21 PMPosted by Prodigal
wat
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
ty all for your kind comments, while i have only been playing this rogue for 8 weeks at most...i got tired of dieing on my main and saying "damn rogue"....so i joined the brotherhood of the shadows. while my foray into arena was a disaster against superior geared players who hadnt just taken 6 months off of the game i hope to prove myself in the new pvp season. i still have alot to learn....you will find me in bg's as i have given up raiding....tired of the 2 steps left, 1 step right. instead i want the challenge of facing off against the horde.....stabn
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
unsure if serious
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i naquil m fulequebe president of uganda for 40 years can CONFRIM thet there is a BAFUMO infastastion in this pos t!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
wat
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I HEAR A ROGUE OFF, LEGGO NERDS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]