Darkmoon faire arena battles

Grats to Nothing Personals core PvP group (Myself, Zacklol, Erie, Merked, Works, Gematria, Slampiece and the other Nothing Personal members that joined us in the fun and outside sources Globaledol & Nippy) on the first darkmoon faire chest capture.

There were a few pretty intense battles that came into play and thanks to all participates in them was great fun for us and hopefully for you good luck Tuesday on arena season 11.

And grats to merked on the ach and trinket for opening the chest ^^........ I h8 u
Edited by Prîma on 12/4/2011 1:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
ITS NO FAIR YOU GUYS KEPT ALL THE REST OF US OUT AND WE HAD NO CHANCE OF EVEN OPENING IT ..... NERF SKILLED PVPERS
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
NIPPY THE GREAT HAS BLESSED THE CURSED FAIRE ARENA!!!
ALL THAT RISE AGAINST THEE SHALL VANQUISHED!!
Reply Quote
12/04/2011 01:10 AMPosted by Dìavolo
shame most of the group didn't know leaving healers up is bad

^This (Plus, Erie is scary),

but none-the-less it's was still so much fun going in the arena and fighting against you guys. :P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I will make u beg for more!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Prima likes to kill naked dwarves :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nippy the great ain't play that poop.
Reply Quote
Gematria needs more Darkmoon "Tiger"

Agreed. You should get him some.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I killed Leth once.
Reply Quote
12/06/2011 01:25 PMPosted by Dìavolo
Which reminds me.. Good luck to all of my fellow alliance raiders on getting it from NP for the first week >.>

Ahaha. Not gonna happen. Why? because people listen to Quantam and demoncastor. Lulz.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
BLOOD GUARD NIPPY THE GREAT VANQUISHES ALL THAT STAND AGAINST <NOTHING PERSONAL>
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
poor scruffmie

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Ehh.. The battles have become so dull. So many bad blood dks stacking stam trying to run the arena, Atleast be pro like me and rock actual pvp gems and chants :P and play blood like a boss.. 2k in 2s double blood dk :3 (Carried Gatran imo)
-Nippy of <TEAM AWESOMESAUCE> #1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]