19 Queues for WSG not popping

19 Night Elf Hunter
Guys, blizzard is working hard to fix this problem. Please quit complaining :)

Hunter.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Hunter
Blizzard working hard = another month - 2 month wait for a real fix. :) Our only hope is the fact that 85 bg ques have been a lot longer than usual but with a much higher volume the bug doesn't have such a huge effect. Hoping for a fix tomorrow. =/

Otherwise tinkers s11 is coming out maybe it's their plan to make us play our mains! :o
Reply Quote
WTB queue times again
Reply Quote
19 Undead Priest
This is a fairly serious problem affecting a significant mechanic of the game in not only the 19 battleground bracket (xp off) but other xp off brackets as well. It is a bug that prevents mine and many other user's reasonable enjoyment of the game.

I don't think its an unreasonable expectation to ask for an answer from a blue poster advising us of whether or not they are aware of the problem, their apologies and a timeline on when this going to be fixed.
Edited by Twiggi on 12/5/2011 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
/support
/bump
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Mage

Hunter.

Ill bite you
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Mage
I support this thread.
Reply Quote
This is a fairly serious problem affecting a significant mechanic of the game in not only the 19 battleground bracket (xp off) but other xp off brackets as well. It is a bug that prevents mine and many other user's reasonable enjoyment of the game.

I don't think its an unreasonable expectation to ask for an answer from a blue poster advising us of whether or not they are aware of the problem, their apologies and a timeline on when this going to be fixed.

Just sayin, Blue posts are rare in the Bug report forums, I wouldn't expect a response. Just it getting added to the "Known issues" list.
Reply Quote
19 Undead Priest

Just sayin, Blue posts are rare in the Bug report forums, I wouldn't expect a response. Just it getting added to the "Known issues" list.

I wasn't aware of that, the last time I came here the forums were different and there were often blue responses. Nice to see their customer service going down the toilet.
Reply Quote
19 Undead Priest
I'm opening a thread or continuing a thread under support > customer support as there seems to be blue posters addressing issues there. I will later edit an appropriate thread link later in this post. Thanks for your help Zaxbys.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657611385?page=1#3

Issue is being looked into.
Edited by Twiggi on 12/5/2011 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
19 Draenei Paladin
Still 20hr+ ques for AB and WSG. Please fix this soon.
Reply Quote
i've been seeing queues starting to pop
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Hunter

Hunter.

Ill bite you

Explosive shot.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Rogue
*Shudder* *Shudder* God knows how long since...I've even clicked that WSG flag gear... *Twitch* *Crawls back under blankets*
But seriously, I'm not usually one to complain but 22 hour wait time? Ack! Ridiculous!
Reply Quote
19 Goblin Mage
Please fix Blizz.

Reply Quote
19 Undead Mage
This is still a HUGE problem.....why does Blizzard not give two fuks about their players??

On a lighter note- Those were some amusing AB's this weekend. Gotta give it up to the alliance for making it possible! GG and hopefully we can coordinate more in the future ;)
Reply Quote
19 Troll Rogue
I hope they fix this...
Reply Quote
19 Human Hunter
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]