[H] 25M:Ready Check recruiting for MoP!

90 Goblin Priest
With the release of Mists of Pandaria growing ever closer, we are looking to bolster our ranks to progress through the upcoming 25-man raid content. If you want the chance to have a spot in one of the longest standing 25Man guilds on this server, read the following and apply.

- We are EP/GP, which gives new comes very much a chance to show us they mean to raid with us, and quick begin recieving loot.
- We use mumble as a means of communication.
- We are by no means hard core, but we most certainly do push to progress, and have no problem replacing players who do not fit in or are not performing as they should.

Progression:
8/8 Normal Dragon Soul 25man
5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul 25man (Before most of the content nerfs, we took a break)

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul 10man

Firelands
7/7 normal
5/7 Heroic

As for our needs, we are currently in need of a few DPS/Healers for Mists of Pandaria.
Right at this time, we are not extremely picking, however players must have prior raiding experience, and a commanding grasp on their class/role.

We will be raiding our normal times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:00-10:30 PM server time.

If you are interested in applying, visit http://www.rdycheck.com/. Or send me an in game mail.
Edited by Beav on 9/18/2012 9:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
ALLIANCE NEED NOT APPLY!!!!!! HORDE REFERENCES ONLY PLEASE!!!!!

GOODAY!

I am a 25 yr old Orc. I am looking for a EXCEPTIONAL raiding guild, with history and base lasting over the years. Preferably run's 25m raids. I'm willing to join 10m. Raid leader should be poise at all times but very strict/demanding of the raiders he/she commands. I also PVP on all of my Alts, as well as my 4k resilience warrior. PVE/PVP guild is a plus.

I have been raiding since pre-Ulduar in WOTLK. I have the gear and will play either an arms or fury spec to benefit any raid the best i can. I consider myself very good in all specs & abilities of my main toon(and LVL 85 Enhancement/Restoration Shaman, Protection/Retribution Paladin, LVL 60-70 Mage, Hunter, Warlock) Now that i have decided to DPS for Firelands. I have made quite a group of characters on the Horde side and i would prefer to stay that way.

I am willing to X-fer to any server that can fit my allowed raid times. I can raid from 630 pm PST- 9-10pm, Anyday. I may possibly be able to run later. The reason being, I have a job that requires 6 days a week.

As stated, I have a 384 Item level. I regularly pull 28-30k DPS in 10m FL un-gimmicked boss fights.

Gear is not something that I take seriously, other than a loot council distribution system i really have no problem with any other (loot council seems to turn into "who's the biggest !@# kisser/council's best friend", simply put.... it's a terrible loot system and completely bias IMO). I enjoy the atmosphere of a raid. And unfortunately I have learned to not enjoy mine with the constant absence of random raiders in my group.
I am looking for a EXCEPTIONAL raiding guild, with history and base lasting over the years. Preferably run's 25m raids. I'm willing to join 10m. Raid leader should be poise at all times but very strict/demanding of the raiders he/she leads in all aspects of WoW.

Hardware:
To be brief, I run a ASUS model laptop Intell Core duo 2 processor, and kickass NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS 250 MB graphics card. 4GB of RAM. Basically I hand selected my hardware components. Lag is not an issue. Never D/C. I run at a steady 30-45 FPS. I am paying for an upgrade to a desktop, expected in 2-3 months.

Gameplay:
So i have a laptop. A lot of buttons that are very close, ideal for many key binds. I use the normal 1-0 buttons. I play right hand on mouse so left hand on keyboard. Key-binding z,c,v,b,f,g,h,t,y,`, and all of F1-F12. Basically, every ability i use, I keybind. And i'm good at it. I rarely click. And have 1 -3 mouse over macros i use consistently.

Why do I want to Xfer from my guild?
My current raid group is completely unreliable when it comes to raiding each week. Forcing us to, at worst, not raid at all. Also our GM, good friend of mine, has taken an vacation for an undisclosed amount of time and has been gone since pre-4.2 taking alot of other friends who i enjoyed playing with, along. The guild is in shambles when he isn't here. People aren't using the loot system properly. Consequences are nil to those who miss raid times 4-5 times a month. I Love this guild. I spent 11 months here in <BlackBlades> and I have done much with the guild, it's disheartening to leave. Ultimately, I play to have fun. And i'm not having fun anymore on this server.

About me:
I work A LOT. I consider no subject too immature to bring up for conversation. I play fair for everyone in the game. I drink, probably to much :D. I also am a writer as a hobby, I write for a website called Allaxess.com. I enjoy the outdoors, fishing, golfing, most sports, and I prefer many sub-genres of Metal music for maximum noise.

Please feel free to leave your info. Thank you.
Edited by Ozkar on 12/4/2011 9:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
hi
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
hi
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
yup
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
bump for ready check :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
yeehaw
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
check it
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
yup
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
here it is
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
looking for a resto/ele shaman? friend of mine in your guild told me i should check u out since our guild doesn't actually raid anymore after i took a hiatus from the server.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Yes we are looking for a resto shaman. Apply at rdycheck.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
hi
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I BUMPED
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bumpin
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]