Dressing room not working when using Command

Support Forum Agent
It's still being worked on. This isn't an easy fix. But I will update y'all when the updates come.

Pfft! Secret doors, who needs 'em? What do I care about secret doors?... and the unparalleled delights they keep hidden from the world!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
yeah unfortunately i have the same problem :( macbook pro unibody
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I've updated the 4.3.2 sticky to include this once again, since it will be addressed in a future update.

Pfft! Secret doors, who needs 'em? What do I care about secret doors?... and the unparalleled delights they keep hidden from the world!
Reply Quote
Not sure if it will help but I have the same problem in a different context.

I have the option to switch control and command turned on which all works fine except...

The spell I have bound to control left click (which should now be command left click as per the option above) in my healing add-on (Healbot) doesn't trigger correctly.

I suspect this is because command left click is still being interpreted as a right click somewhere along the line which I think was standard Mac functionality. Indeed the spell actually being cast is what I have bound to control/command right click.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
02/18/2012 03:40 AMPosted by Moolanda
I suspect this is because command left click is still being interpreted as a right click somewhere along the line which I think was standard Mac functionality

Bingo.

We're working on getting it addressed, but it's more than meets the eye due to this.

Reply Quote
any solution about this problem?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Hey everyone, I run wow on a macbookpro 2009 I'm having this same issue BUT!

IF you try the following you can get the dressing room window to show. Left click (and hold) on top of the item you want to vie, then press command (and hold command while still holding down your left click on the item ) then release the left click while still holding command. it will pop up for you.. yes its rather annoying to have to do it like this cause its slower but until blizzard decides to handle the rather simple issues we have rather then release more nonsense this will have to do. I know how annoying this can be.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I find it odd that this bug just appeared for me yesterday. It seemed almost at random, at first. i could still pull the dressing room up, and then I could once in a while, and now not at all.

I have an iMac, with a Naga Epic and a Logitech G110.

Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac7,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: IM71.007A.B03
SMC Version (system): 1.21f4

ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro:

Chipset Model: ATI,RadeonHD2600
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 256 MB
Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
Device ID: 0x9583
Revision ID: 0x0000
ROM Revision: 113-B2250F-219
EFI Driver Version: 01.00.219
Displays:
iMac:
Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Built-In: Yes
Display Connector:

System Software Overview:

System Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)
Kernel Version: Darwin 10.8.0
Boot Volume: PowerKittie
Boot Mode: Normal
Secure Virtual Memory: Not Enabled
64-bit Kernel and Extensions: No
Time since boot: 23:51
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This is being addressed in the Mist of Pandaria beta.

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Any updates on this?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This should be working fine in the PTR/Beta. Have you had a chance to test this out?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Ego
Any updates?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
not working here with mac/bootcamp
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This should be resolved with 5.0.4+. You will need to toggle and configure the Mac Options to help configure the functions to your liking.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I too, am having the same issue.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Did you toggle the commands in the Mac Options in game?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm experiencing this issue as well. I've tried the above, and nothing seems to be working.
It seems random (I just had it start this afternoon when I booted up WoW on my Mac).

Is there anything else that can be done (other than the above) to fix it?
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Druid
I'm experiencing the issue. I have tried mac options and I do not see how the options will help me in resolving the issue. I cannot view the item that I click on with a left click or right click or any of the following buttons with a left click: fn, control, option, command. I also cannot click the item with a left click +shift + option. Could you possibly add a key binding under key bindings in the game menu to use when a player would like to look at an item or try an item on?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
What do you have enabled for your Mac options?

If you're selecting "Use Command-left click for right click" and "Use Command key for Control Key", you won't be able to use Command-Click for your dressing room, and it will negate each other. Having both these options enabled, a command-click will be right-clicking the item.

To be able to use Command-Click to view items in the dressing room, you have to have "Use Command key as Control Key" only checked.

Hope this helps.
01/31/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Rajmathiadon
Could you possibly add a key binding under key bindings in the game menu to use when a player would like to look at an item or try an item on?

This is something you will want to post in the General forums, as this is outside the scope of Mac. The options added were Mac specific for the Mac client.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]