Kordrid's Stream

85 Night Elf Druid
If you don’t know me, I’m the fire kitty that sits on the steps of the trade district auction house every once in awhile. I was MIA in the We Know Girl’s raid this semester, because of classes. During my hiatus, I streamed a lot of Starcraft 2, because I liked the idea of being able to help weaker players and also get feedback from better ones. Before I get too far ahead of myself, let me clarify what a stream is –

A stream is where a software program is used to capture and encode the computer screen. Essentially, you can watch what I’m doing. In order to run a stream, you must have decent internet quality and a strong computer. If you are interested in starting your own stream, send me a tell or post here. But, this is not the focus of this post.

In the past, I have streamed our raids for our raiders who were sitting. I would like to extend that invitation to the good people of Arygos and, specifically, other feral druids. As with the Protoss players in Starcraft 2, my intent is to provide a median where feral druids can not only get feedback on their own class but, in addition, critique my play. For Arygos, my stream is intended to provide entertainment.

Because this is a We Know Girls stream, I need to clarify a couple things –

1. This is not We Know Girls’ attempt at flexing e-peen or trying to show off. As previously stated, my stream is intended for letting the raiders who are sitting see what our progression is, providing a forum for feral druids to learn and critique, and giving entertainment to other players on Arygos.

2. If the officer’s desire, I will shut down the stream at any point. This could happen usually on hard boss attempts, etc. This will not take away from the raiders who are sitting from being able to see the encounters, because guess what, I have more than one stream!

I will be streaming publicly starting Tuesday, December 6th at around 6:45. My stream will run regularly Sun-Thurs 6:45-11:00pm. There will be a note on my stream if I was asked to shut my stream down, I will be absent from the raid, etc.

Here is the link: www.justin.tv/korson037

TL:DR
Me Feral
Me Stream
Come watch if want

One more thing, please leave trolling out of this thread. I know there have been guild wars between 10,25 man…Methodical vs The Alliance…whatever. I haven’t trolled anybody else, please don’t troll me :).

Cheers!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sounds like fun. I'll try to check it out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Feral party!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/05/2011 01:09 PMPosted by Rësto
It seems like this should be in the WKG forums, rather than on the Arygos realm forums..

There is nothing wrong with him sharing his encounters to people outside WKG. Might help other players.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/05/2011 04:33 PMPosted by Rësto
There is nothing wrong with him sharing his encounters to people outside WKG. Might help other players.

Never said anything about it being wrong, just that it (even though he states that it's not in his post) seems like a *hey look at me* post if he puts it for all of the realm to see, and not just inside his guild.

That's exactly what this is. I want -

a. Other feral druids to see me and critique my play
b. People to have fun by watching a raid happening on Arygos

Thank you for clarifying this for everybody else!
I hope to see you watching :)

P.S. There is a post for my stream on the WKG forums already. This thread is intended for the realm, obviously.
Edited by Kordrid on 12/5/2011 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
TEAM DURID '12.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We here at <We Know Girls> have cleaned up our act. No more trolling from us!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
12/05/2011 06:39 PMPosted by Rësto
Why can't you just bite into my trolling, some drama is needed.

Hello Mr. Hackett.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
12/05/2011 07:50 PMPosted by Rësto

Hello Mr. Hackett.

Hello Mr. Birch.

How is your day going so far? Mine has been pretty swell, except I didn't attend classes today because I had massive diarrhea.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Music choice sucks.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Yeah no more trolling from us, supqt's
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yurra, you must be atleast of this age to type in these forums:

AGE OF THE DAY = 17

<3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
*waiting for stream to appear*

I'm a regular viewer on Twitch from all the SC2 pros that stream...I'd watch a WKG raid!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]