12/10/11: DS Normal G-DKP (8:15pm)

85 Dwarf Hunter
Hello folks! Due to popular request, I am shifting the G-DKP to Saturday and converting this run to a true normal DS run (we may attempt a second half LFR if it is available this week as I estimate early alt run groups will not have the capabilities of pushing beyond 6/8).

For those new to the G-DKP: The G-DKP is a raid where all gear that drops is auctioned off and the highest bidder wins each piece. This creates a "pot" of gold that is then distributed among all 25 members at the end of the raid evenly. I ran these successfully throughout the ICC era and hope to make this new DS G-DKP just as successful!

Please post here if interested, message Tornn in game or by ingame mail to be added to the calendar, and spread the word!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Still looking to go.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I am interested, but only tentative at this point. My mage Miela.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
BUMP. Looking for more healers in particular, but taking more of everything. The run is looking very promising!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Posting for 2 people:

Anomalies - Feral Tank

Kaileigh - Resto Druid

Both of us are wearing mostly gear from FL norm with a couple LFR items. We have gold to spend if the right items drop.
Edited by Anomalies on 12/8/2011 4:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Id like to come on Rogue.. But if completely full id bring my Resto Druid but rather to drag Krazed
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
bump, cause this looks like a awesome idea
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]