(H) LF Full time dps for DS

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm looking for melee dps for a full time spot in our run. Need to be dedicated to clearing DS and doing heroic DS. Viable tank offspec would be nice.

You need to know how to play your class, know fight mechaincs, not stand in sh!t and be ready and on time for runs. Must have a sense of humor as well and not be a douch e.

Currently we are running 7-9P Server Time Tue-Thur. I want someone who can do Wed/Thur 6-9p which will be our new schedule in a couple weeks when I fill this spot.

No Alts, PST me in game for info before raid to see if there is a spot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Dang i was so happy then i read the part about not being a D bag. Well i guess what i have to say is, wtf really why such a high standard for joining.!.!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You havent been part of the guild in over 6 months. You had an alt here that you never played. Go have fun with your new guild and leave us alone.
Reply Quote
ouch. harsh.
Reply Quote
and for the record, i wanted to be active 3 months ago and tried to be. oh well, i have a feeling that this is about ez leaving and if that's true, that's petty. and if not, then i should've been kicked before i came back 3 months ago if that's how you really feel.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You always have a home here qt3.14 mmmmmmmm
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Then what is the excuse for kicking me? I have been extremely active over 2 years. About 5th in guild activity. No one said a word though I told the only other officer online at the time what was going on. So all of my toons got kicked because I could no longer make the raid times, yet wanted to raid. Everyone has toons in different guilds, including yourself. I wish you the best, along with nev, aster, zeel, freckle, wreq, druidal. I probably forgot some, but that happens when you are in the same guild for so long. As for the gm and sister. Keep it up and see how everything works out.

2+ years and kicked.
Ez
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
If i put an alt of mine in Platinum to raid, will I get randomly g kicked?
Reply Quote
43 Draenei Shaman
hi
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]