Congrats to our 2 8/8 guilds this week

90 Dwarf Warrior
AVR
I wanted to say congrats to Perfect Alliance and Goonies Never Say Wipe for their full clears of Dragon Soul in the first week. I bow down to you guys and keep it up. Looking forward to someone getting H DW in the near future. Its only good for the server to have successful guilds so keep up the good work.

BTW there are a bunch of us right behind you =P

Yes Yes the fights are easier that FL so no QQers its still a big accomplishment and they should be applauded for it. It takes commitment to do that.
Edited by Snakebit on 12/6/2011 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
My thoughts exactly, good job guys.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Thanks Snake! Much appreciated. We got heroic Mor'chok down tonight and hopefully we'll get a few more down soon. Good luck to AVR and all my other friends on the server!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Hey...we got it too.. :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
AVR
Well then grats Sparkys. I was going by Wow Progress and you guys weren't listed. Nicely done!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
No one cares, Sparky!

Joking. I love you.

-Edogawa
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
AVR
And nicely done to Chym and the crew in Lacrimosa!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Ty Snake, now if only we get our loots! *Shakes fist at blizzard*. It was definitely harder than it shoulda been, so many bugs and dcs last week, this week looked so much better. Good luck to you guys as well! (This is chym btw... New main, again.)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
sounds like a derpfest to me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]