Razus 2012.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://i.imgur.com/dA1FY.jpg
From a RBG.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
AoE Fest? In a WSG?
Also, right after we had about 5 people in the 5mill range, damage in BGs means nothing if people don't die, shown by your low KBs and HKs.
The fact you state "I'm fail" doesn't mean much when it's combined with a sarcastic, arrogant attitude. Not to mention your bragging when it wasn't really that much at all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Like when you finally let me play and my rating was higher than your whole group and did top dps, your right Im gonna stand down.

over 6 mill damage
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/moongrime/WoWScrnShot_120811_224852.jpg

I haven't seen any class do those numbers since I started playing, but I am sure your right cause I am so terrible anyone cant get there

This is all bragging, and the first comment (2nd like this in thread) was definitely a jab.
Even if you were just posting for "Hey look guys, congratulate me!" it shouldn't be in this thread, it's quite evident what you're trying to do because of where you posted your accomplishments.

P.S. 39 HKs and 3mil Damage in AV at 70 (hurr durr turtle aoe) isn't that good.
Reply Quote
Z0MG0MG WTF MOONGRIME YOU ARZ SOOOOOO TERRIBAD WTF WARLOCKS AREEEE 222 EZY L2P SCRUB GTFO
Reply Quote
YOULL NEVER BE 2K MOON
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Edited by Kuh on 12/30/2011 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Edited by Kuh on 12/30/2011 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And now to being back on subject.....................................

Due to me starting to raid again, I am putting together a second series of RBG's that will be run Friday through Monday roughly 6-7 pm server time as I have relieved myself of the week day runs. For the most part we have a few regulars that have been joining us and we are trying to get new people more exposure/play time. If you would like to join on a couple of these weekend nights, please post in this thread or send me in game mail and I'll make sure you are on the calendar invites.

With that stated, we are currently seeking the following:

Tank: Blood DK or Feral (to let Kuh get a couple break night)
DPS: Hunter, Rogue, DK, Mage
Healers: Holy Pally, Disc Priest

These roles we usually fill but I would like to get people who are willing to semi-committ to these weekend nights so we can start to form a core weekend group.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Edited by Kuh on 12/30/2011 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
DPS: Hunter, Rogue, DK, Mage

We need a warr too imo
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Oh man.

This thread.

*popcorn*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]