Alliance and Horde RolePlayer Listings?

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Do we have a thread where Role-players are listed, much like the Guild version, but for Player Characters, or should I make a thread for an example for the Alliance side and a Hordie can make one for them?
Reply Quote
61 Gnome Warrior
I couldn't find a thread like that in the forum, so maybe you could do one yourself, yes? ;)

Edited to add: I found the wiki! Although I don't know when was the last time some of those articles were updated.

http://shadowcouncil.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
Edited by Lorsty on 12/6/2011 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Pox
Sometime last year, by the looks of it. That wiki is dead as a doornail.
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
A lot of people--by no means all of ShC's RP community--use RP-Haven to keep track of one another. Which is why I think the wiki didn't take off as much as it does on other servers; it seemed mostly Haven folks who already have a place for their character backgrounds and stories. Could take another, broader shot at the wiki.

A place on the realm forums, though, for people to post character profiles would be really nice as it consolidates us on an easy to find spot where most people are going to look first, rather than a secondary private website, since not everyone likes wikis or Haven. More visibility of RP of all kinds on our RP server is always a good thing. :)

I could have sworn there was an attempt at a character thread waaaay back when the new forums opened up, but it may have been eaten. So make one and we'll report for stickies!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Alright, I'll request a sticky and have a blank form for Alliance side. Hopefully Horde side will take up the form and make one for them.

It would just seem odd if I set up the Horde side too wouldn't it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]