IMPDADDY!

90 Human Mage
is sexy
Reply Quote
He likes to fall off high places from a violent typhoon!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
WTB More infernals at org's gates.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lol'd at that steth XD he ganked me with a infernal when i was 60 in LK and thats how we became friends<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i only like him for his guild name
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Impdaddy also got roffled Twice in a row today in TB by a full PvE warrior with no other players around, no buffs for either player, and in a completely fair and equal match.

i wonder if the lvl1 alt in org will keep carrying on about "never having lost 1v1" now ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
what u talkiing about never lost 1 v 1 LOL
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
He is always logging onto a low level horde toon and spouting things in trade about never loosing 1v1, if he ever lost it was to 2 or more people. When I know for a fact ive killed him solo on all 3 of my 85s (druid priest war) and the other day he was in TB taking a siege to a tower. I attacked him and killed him, while i was sitting and eating (still only had 85% hp) he ran back from the gy and tried to get revenge. I owned him yet again. He came on trade in Org and claimed he "wasnt in the mood to pvp" that day. LOL Wasnt in the mood yet he ran back to try again?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
iT'S CALLED BEING A TROLL
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I miss Impdaddy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/18/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Rainfawna
He is always logging onto a low level horde toon and spouting things in trade about never loosing 1v1, if he ever lost it was to 2 or more people. When I know for a fact ive killed him solo on all 3 of my 85s (druid priest war) and the other day he was in TB taking a siege to a tower. I attacked him and killed him, while i was sitting and eating (still only had 85% hp) he ran back from the gy and tried to get revenge. I owned him yet again. He came on trade in Org and claimed he "wasnt in the mood to pvp" that day. LOL Wasnt in the mood yet he ran back to try again?

and when i questioned him about the incident he said "oh i was afk" and when i asked him "if you were afk why did you run back and get rolled twice in a row then" he made some snide comment about how """awsome""" he was, then logged right away.

he sounded pretty mad.

Best pvp warlock on server rolled twice in a row in an equal enviroment by a PVE warrior. MAD?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/18/2011 09:16 PMPosted by Molgera

And he's good at it, apparently.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
12/18/2011 09:16 PMPosted by Molgera

SO WHY DO THEY CALL IT THE XBOX 360? BECAUSE WEN U SEE IT YOU DO A- Ahh forget it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
he actually is. i like the guy but i like killin em more.
Reply Quote
Whenever I see Impdaddy during a TB fight, I shout out hit location in raid chat. The base he is at instantly gets zerged.

Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lmfao ^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Nußie still thinks hes sexy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/11/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Steth
Nußie still thinks hes sexy.

who doesnt

+ whered karnivore go?
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
these forums need more drama
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
01/18/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Impdaddy
these forums need more drama

You ally need to be more ruthless, Ive been killing who ever I can find but it seems as though we horde have hunted you people to near extinction.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]