IMPDADDY!

100 Human Warlock
i agree i am getting soft. just the other day i helped one of your guildies kill a silver and i felt dirty about it for hours
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
srsly? WTF?! Kill them next time. Their tears sustain me. Plus they should have attacked you after you helped them. Stuff like that is why low pop servers become soooo boring. Plus you still deserve the screws for the pvp atrocities you committed back in Wrath.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
there is some good action at the dark portal once in a while. just need to fel flame a few horde quest kids and the main hate tells start rolling in and before you know it you have a war.

also, i'm working on becoming notorious in av for camping vann's room and fear bombing horde as they enter. you know they're mad when they seem more intent on killing me than the boss
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Lifenite
Plus you still deserve the screws for the pvp atrocities you committed back in Wrath.

^

those infernals werent cool man! actually yeah they are I just started to laugh looking back on it. good times man, thanks.

make a comp. of infernals on lowbies please! oh man that would make my day lmao

there is some good action at the dark portal once in a while. just need to fel flame a few horde quest kids and the main hate tells start rolling in and before you know it you have a war.

like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcriWyIzCmc

no?

didnt think so
Edited by Nußietwo on 1/19/2013 5:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
i miss going to org/duro but with a portal going directly to the dark portal it's hard to justify the hassle, especially considering the gy is infinitely closer. i've long thought that bliz should put a neutral portal that links sw + org. imagine the possibilities!

crz has made this dead realm a little less painful, but it's not as fun when your opponents are from different realms. i miss the days of constantly ganking mastaknight in sw! did he quit because of the massive lock vs rogue buff/nerf? or because noobs will be able to grind elite gear in 5.2? the mind boggles...
Reply Quote
Yeah, he quit because you specifically will be able to grind out elite gear, noob

:3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]