Grats Vox on First Heroic 4.3 Kill!

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Well done guys. Especially on 25 Man. Excellent work! It'll be a good battle this tier. Both in and out of raid ;)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
not even close baby
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
sigh....Peanut
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
ITT: guild member thinks hes not be elitist by congratulating another guild but really is
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Ryan....sell your name already....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I've congratulated Vox before for multiple things. I have respect for their guild for 1. Being a successful Alliance guild on a Horde dominated server and 2. for somehow running 25s on Alliance side. It's hard enough to run them on Horde side.

We were the "Vox" of our last server, Arathor. Go ahead and Wowprogress it. "Nocuous" is a guild that spawned from the few players we left behind. "Ominous Latin Name" holds a few other players we left behind.

The point is, when Moonwalker was there as Solace, we would hit up Wowprogress and see ourselves in second place. 1 Alliance guild in front of us and 18 behind us on the front page. When that is the case, recruitment from the server is almost impossible, and before faction xfers it was (I noticed Vox spamming recruitment on Horde side Trade Chat this week). You can't simply "pick up a player" from your faction's side if almost every player outside your guild is far below gear-wise. This was a HUGE motivator for us to transfer to Spinebreaker. We didn't want to have that much difficulty recruiting any more. Of course, we didn't know so many competitive guilds would xfer off or fold within a year of us being here.

All that to say, once again, I have mad respect for Vox. That won't keep us from skirmishing with them outside raid instances, of course, but I do respect them.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Vox
I miss Dawn Of Valor. Server died when Xel's work schedule changed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
i was only kidding. its the internet people troll.

plus nobody wanted to buy my name so i just quit for a while and came back when i heard free loots!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Vox
It's nice to see that we still have some company in the 25man raiding scene on the server. I don't keep up with happenings with other guilds at all despite being as old as the server itself (I gave up after all the xrealm stuff came in and world PvP died).

The race is on, I suppose. Happy hunting to us both.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Vox needs to die
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Moonwalker, its a bad idea to have transferred to SB. Of all the horde populated servers I think you could have found a more populated one w/ higher-quality players.

Maybe you just transferred so you could get server firsts.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Unlikely. I transferred from Mug'Thol to Spinebreaker. When I came here it was a medium populated server (End of T11) and there was some competition for server firsts. Not every guild wants to transfer to Illidan, not every player wants to raid 6 days like vodka. Spinebreaker suited the needs of the guild's officers and it was a decision that wasn't rushed. It was carefully planned. Anyone can get a server first but many people are just "okay" with how things flow on Spinebreaker. Vox and Moonwalker keep pushing this competitive spirit because that is the only way people xfer over and keep playing at a high level.

@Alicia: Vox needs to die, I agree :P.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Vox
Congrats to Moonwalker as well.

Who are these nubs sipping hateraide, Vox doesn't need to die.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
ryu >:]
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Vox
Hai Pitiful!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Vox
Haha, I just killed Ålicia twice. Get pooped on.
Edited by Ryû on 12/14/2011 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Seriously though Vox does need to die.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]