PVP Gear in Dungeons

85 Blood Elf Rogue
So... I've seen people recently in Dungeons with PVP gear, Gladiator Gear, yet they do damage just fine and don't get kicked out. Is there a reason for this? Could I purchase PVP gear go into a dungeon and do great dps even if it was bought with Conquest not Valor? Also, the new season 11 PVP set seems alot easier to get by converting Valor to Conquest, but is it better than the Dungeon 403 iLevel gear? I'm so confused...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Main hand damage and agility scale the best is why. Other stuff like mastery, haste, hit, dont matter as much.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Wearing season 11 to heroic Deadmines is like wearing gear from SM to regular Deadmines!

:3
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
My DK tanks in half pvp gear with no problems, while still maintaining high damage. I dont think it can work well with everyone but some classes can get away with it.
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Warrior
PVPers > PVEers

Don't keyboard turn,

Respond faster,

Know how to do easy dps rotations.

Computer monsters aren't hard. and PVE will always be a joke compared to PVP on a 2000+ level no matter how inbalanced and bullshi-tty it gets.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
PVPers > PVEers

Don't keyboard turn,

Respond faster,

Computer monsters aren't hard. and PVE will always be a joke compared to PVP on a 2000+ level no matter how inbalanced and bullshi-tty it gets.

I'd say heroic content is a lot harder than 2k. It might have been a challenge for you idk.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
PVPers > PVEers

Don't keyboard turn,

Respond faster,

To a certain extent yes, you must not know much about pushing new heroic tier bosses without all the gear to truck through mechanics.

It's not easy, especially as how easy it is to get 2k
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
PVPers > PVEers

Don't keyboard turn,

Respond faster,

Sounds like somebody got rejected from a PVE guild to me. Get your crying off the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
pvp gear should be enough for 5 mans, you wont outdps people with real gear who arent mongoloids though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I HERD PVE IS HARD
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
12/15/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Caylin
I HERD PVE IS HARD

I heard my Avatar makes you hard.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]