Im Coming...

85 Orc Hunter
Back to kill everyone again, I expect a party when I arrive.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I'm coming back just for you? Your ego is bigger than I remember. Illidan got boring, just as many bads as stonemaul, in fact you should go there. There is a lot more people there who will tolerate your petty bull!@#$. When the day comes that you can beat me in PvP, I give you my word, I will quit WoW. Until then, you have no correct information to back up your allegations of someone being 'bad' or 'not good'. Please be able to back your talk up with something other than a biased opinion from yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I have killed every hunter in this thread.

just sayin'
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Yeah, but you can't beat me on your rogue.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I will let any rogue full open on me in no camo/traps or flares and win.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
UE
Dammit - judging by the title, I thought this was a sex post.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
^ /whooooosh!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
why they hell would u come back to failmaul the pvp here is even worse than when u left just xfer to darkspear with my lock and many other former stonemaulians
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Warlock
Two hunters. Only one can win. Also, I thought you quit the game altogether Bleat Can.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Nope, just left stonemaul for a while. I will never go alliance or go to Darkspear. And Sonja, i still have that bleat can, used it last week deer hunting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]