[H] Midnight Munchies

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Midnight Munchies is a level 21 guild, looking to create a helpful and friendly place to level and have fun. Trying to enhance out numbers for pvp and to start getting into the pve scene here in mists.

What do we do?
Run 5 mans, level alts, pvp ( reg bg's, havent found enough decent people for rated) 2's, 3's, old content, and everything else you can think of.

We have tanks and healer for quick dungeon queues, have a weekly prize to the top activity in the guild. Free repairs, all profs maxed and willing to craft.

Feel free to message the Following members for any questions regarding the guild! Thank you for your time.

Mooski
Rueski
Rexxar

Mooski - GM of Midnight Munchies
Edited by Mooski on 12/29/2012 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
MOOSKI what is up!! Sorry about the other night.. i had to go to bed. Hit me up sometime. lets retry finishing Lich after i get my gemss and tuned hunter lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol sure thing and bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
What's up? Just recently dinged 85 on my lock and looking for a new guild and ran across this. I'm looking to start running 10 man raids and start clearing the rest of the new 5 man heroics also just a laid back guild that does late runs. My current guild only has 4 of us in it and is falling apart. This is my main so PST me when im on or ill catch your reply on here, thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
we'd love to have you, were normally on 11st-5-6am st hahah running 5 mans all night and gearing alts and such. Add me or one of the others listed above and just try to catch one of us online. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1) Guild is run by a Tauren Paladin. If you're going to run a guild at least don't be the comic-book butt of every horde communal joke. Can't take you seriously if you're a tauren paladin. Yeah, I'm racist. So what of it?

2) Join the Eyes of Flarisu instead. We offer immortality and guild bank tabs. And 500 members.
Reply Quote
2 Troll Shaman
And on that day even the most concrete of facts became fiction, for that was what Flarisu demanded.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]