Lvl 60 Guild - Going to be doing old content.

85 Human Priest
I am organizing an Alliance guild with some friends that will cap ourselves at 60 for now and run all the vanilla raids. Most of us just flew through the older content and never experienced much of it.

If you are interested in playing the old content, let me know. We plan on sticking with vanillia for a while then moving on to BC. There will be no lvl 61+ in the raid/instance group, we will be playing the old content the way it is meant to be played.

Primary play times will be the weekend. If you have an alt or just want to start a new toon for fun, I hope you consider playing with us.

Repairs will be infinite and guild bank wont suck.

Thanks!
Edited by Bannidles on 12/8/2011 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Good luck finding 40 people to run the old raids, i mean than honestly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
LOL yeah. I know. Really though, if people just want to create an alt, levelling to 60 is not hard. Most people have a bunch of alts floating in the 10-40 lvl range anyhow. I think it is doable.

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
But yeah, if anybody is interested and want to create an alt for some weekend warrior fun you can message me, kaliko, scoobz, virginator, ballzss if we are online and we can invite ya.

The guild is called "We are Virgins". Non virigins may join lol.

We also came up with some gold related perks and to make it more interesting, the guild will be much more democratic as compared to all other guilds.

Edited by Bannidles on 12/9/2011 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Good luck from another classic raider! You don't need a full 40 people to run raids, 15-25 is just about enough to get through the toughest content.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Thanks!

We realize it will be a tough road to organize but I personally think it is worth it to attempt to bring people together (especially people that joined on Cata like myself) and experience some of the older content. Even though it is not true vanilla, it should still be fun.

Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Warlock
just dont turn in to one of the hundreds of "classic" guilds that get 85s to carry them then say they only do raids with level 60s
Reply Quote
Im making a character to join you guys if you'll have me.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I'll join on my resto druid I have on khaz, he's only lvl 36 but I can get to 60 pretty fast.
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
Looking for a 60 guild still? <Vanilla Addicts> AQ10 Full cleared MC Full cleared ( BWL up to Chromaggus and AQ40 up to twins but that was kinda a while back when we raided with another guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are either of these 2 guilds still active as I would love to raid vanilla @ 60 and TBC @ 70 and do WoTLK from the beginning :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
iu lost interest with 60's a last week, 70 is better just FYI
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Old school raiding just isn't the same without the thrill of throwing away Leaf#1018812 from Domo while your six or seven other Priests without Benediction freak out.
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
Cleared BWL with 20 60s not long ago... and its not ''EASY'' like some people say it is, took us about 3-4 hours and we wiped 4 times total. Right now we are working on trying to clear AQ40.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
4 wipes total?!?!?!!? kids these days....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
07/18/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Thopery
Cleared BWL with 20 60s not long ago... and its not ''EASY'' like some people say it is, took us about 3-4 hours and we wiped 4 times total. Right now we are working on trying to clear AQ40.

Maybe if your spec wasn't awful it would be easy like people say.
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
Give me 1 good reason why my spec is ''Awful'' Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
One reason? Having just 1 point in HaT and 3 in cheat death.
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
Well, The way I am specced I already do really good in pvp :), especially where I can beat level 64 twinks and some of the 70s.
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
Wait, you think I need more in HaT? Lmao.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]