[H] Rated Battlegrounds

85 Undead Priest
Hello everbody on Steamwheedle Cartel,

I'm german, sorry for my bad english.

I just hit level 85 for 1 week ago and farming right now the honor pvp gear. I know its a RP-PvE Server, so its hard to find some pvp players here.

But I would like to create a 10 player group for rated battlegrounds. I can provide a Teamspeak 3 Server or over skype.

Right now I'm looking for all classes.

So if you are interested in, please whisper me ingame or just reply here on the Topic.

Best regards
Xynlovesit

Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'm returning to the game myself, and I'd be interested in joining in on some of this. If you find yourself in need of a rogue, feel free to look me up! I'd also be down for some regular pvp, as I'm back to updating my now completely outdated gear.
Reply Quote
I'd love to take part in some rated battlegrounds. I can either be a frost mage or a fire mage. Feel free to message me in game.

As for gear? Well, I'm 3k honor away from never having to honor grind again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I can do the holy thing. You'll find me on around 11:30 pm (server.) I play late hours.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I would but heard pvp things were super hard. :( But addiction can 1v10 a whole bg fyi
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Hope for the best Xyn, but this right here is the reason I xerfed off this server. Lack of Pvpers =(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
/bump

Myself, Pensive and Spliffis have been hosting some RBGS in the last 3 weeks

If you think you can make a difference (skills) and that you're actually geared (Full Ruthless and better), whisper any of us and we'll take a look at you (we may look at your arenas and ask for duels)

Just a reminder tho, it's nothing super serious, we deal we what we have and trying to get the best of it...(think I'm around 10-5, 10-6 this season)

/salute
Reply Quote
Bored to death of DS? Try your hand at rbgs. It can be incredibly fun. Give any of us a tell.
Edited by Pensive on 5/31/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]