S11 Starting soon!!

85 Troll Hunter
This is purely for all those that run in my RBG squads, but for some reason or another missed yesterdays meeting.

As you're sitting there bored, with nothing to do as the realm which we love and hate so very much is receiving its much needed content implants, I hope you're reading this. For it is a list of that which I expect before we begin the season anew.

A) I expect that you all had capped your CP for the week yesterday. I ran RBGs for this specific purpose. We won. If you weren't there, you either weren't there or didn't speak up.

B) I expect you to dump your honor and justice into your new gear on day 1 of S11.

C) I expect a grind on that first day for MINIMUM 3 new pieces. I will be checking.

D) I still need some of your schedules in my in game mail. Do that ASAP.

E) Download Skype. You can do that now.

F) Go research your class. Because some of you got changes this patch. Go find out what they are and how to play around the nerfs, and with the buffs.

G) Make sure your mic and headphones are working. I'm sick of you people not listening and blaming it on the headphones.

H) Think SERIOUSLY about your skill level and dedication to PvP. I will be running SKILL-TIERED RBGs this season. If you want in the 'core' group, prove it.

I) Be ready to have fun. I know this list makes me sound like a *@#!, and let's face it, I can be, but we love PvP. Let's have fun with it. And we stomp peoples' faces in.

I less than three you all.

See you in the game.

Or on here.

If you reply.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]