Star Wars - The Old Republic

What server are Elune players meeting on?

Thanks,
The Grandmaster of all Paladins
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Dunno yet. Are we planning on going Republic?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Empire - And they have a neat system that allows you to join guilds prior to game launch. Just Crusade has an EST PVE guild already formed...Bioware will be choosing the server for us so we don't know where we'll be yet.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Well, if our guilds form alliances, there's a good chance we'll be put on the same server. My guild's name is EXCISIO (don't ask me why, I didn't pick it.)
Reply Quote
A few us from Elune all played on Prophecy of the Five. Alot of people i quested with during the beta have also agreed to play on the same server. I understand wanting to have a guild but I wouldn't want to be assigned to a server. Prophecy of the Five was the first server I saw after I sorted them by type but it is a PVP server. The majority of WoW players I talk to play on Elune because it is PVE. So my vote for PVP server will be Prophecy of the Five. I have no clue for a suggestion on a PVE server or even what faction I will be playing.

Thanks,
Edited by Grandmaster on 11/30/2011 4:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Well, for PvE I'd like to play Republic. Kind of like we do now.
Reply Quote
It is hard to decide. Like I said earlier I have always played PVE with my main focus on Alliance. A new game demands a new way of thinking and play style. A PVP server is starting to sound more and more appealing to me. It might be fun to be a bad guy for once. But bad is in the eye of the beholder. Each faction sees the other as the bad guys so it is still a toss up between Republic and Empire...

Thanks,
Reply Quote
Since there is no real server list for SWTOR I have been asking other players on Elune what servers they played on as far as PVE. Talked to someone that played with a few friends on The Leviathan which is a PVE server for SWTOR.

Thanks,
Edited by Grandmaster on 12/10/2011 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
64 Night Elf Druid
where ever it ends up to be i'm sure it will be a great time with grandmaster there.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
<Ascension Theory> PVE Currently allied with a few old school guilds from Elune.

Server: Mind Trick
The Sith Empire

LightSabre > Panda

They lifted my NDA, I have been testing since May.. The game has great potential and has already done some really cool things.. I hope to see some of you there..
Edited by Kaas on 12/12/2011 2:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Let us know what server you end up on. My WoW guild is going Sith but I want to play Republic too, preferably with a few familiar faces. Also, crossing my fingers for Early Access.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Early Access starting tomorrow, I should be in on Wednesday. Going Vanguard Trooper...
Reply Quote
From what I've seen people have been getting early access emails this morning including product keys but when they go to the SWTOR website the login server is down. Servers go live @ 7am CST.

Thanks,
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Grandmaster isnt my grandmaster, give me younglink any day!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
My Sith guild ended up on Wound in the Force, but I guess we could pick up and move to Mind Trick if that where everyone's headed. Any word on a Republic server?
Reply Quote
i have characters on Prophecy of the Five, Mind Trick and The Swiftsure
Reply Quote
i have several character names. i think my main server is going to be prophecy though. my mains name there is Freaky

Thanks,
Edited by Grandmaster on 12/16/2011 3:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bah, Mind Trick is overloaded. They better add some new servers before launch date or it'll be a huge mess.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]