[H] Questions that need Answering.

85 Undead Warrior
Hello All,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a new server so that we can get off that decrepit rock you call The Venture Co. I am looking for a server with a decent economy/community and a good solid raid community. Raiding is what I love and that's what I want to do. My currently Geared (considering I haven't raided in a month or longer...) toons are my Prot Warrior as my icon shows and my Holy Paladin Hathwulf. I also have an 85 Mage and Lock that I can get geared as well. I'm not looking for anything really really serious. A couple nights a week for a couple of hours will do, as long as we keep progressing. Other than that, if I could just get a general consensus for the overall feel of the server that would be great. Thank you for your time and responses.

Teph
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Economy is great both sides (Y)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Hello All,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a new server so that we can get off that decrepit rock you call The Venture Co. I am looking for a server with a decent economy/community and a good solid raid community. Raiding is what I love and that's what I want to do. My currently Geared (considering I haven't raided in a month or longer...) toons are my Prot Warrior as my icon shows and my Holy Paladin Hathwulf. I also have an 85 Mage and Lock that I can get geared as well. I'm not looking for anything really really serious. A couple nights a week for a couple of hours will do, as long as we keep progressing. Other than that, if I could just get a general consensus for the overall feel of the server that would be great. Thank you for your time and responses.

Teph

Honestly. Skip this server and dont EVER look back. This server has been dead since after BC. It's horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^ is a bad troll
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
11/29/2011 08:40 PMPosted by Mucky
Economy is great both sides (Y)

7/10 may get trolled again
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
RUBA DUB DUB THREE MEN INA TUB O_O!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^ IS SUPER OLDSCHOOL!
Reply Quote
11/30/2011 04:14 PMPosted by Caylin
^ is a bad troll

I feel sorry for whoever thinks this server is good. The community sucks honestly. Everyone quit / xferred off years ago. Less then a handful of good guilds combined on both factions. Spirestone has always at best been an average progression server since vanilla. I'm pretty casual right now but it's probably below average at this point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]