Current Tier Progression Thread

90 Night Elf Druid
blizzard should be embarrassed about heroic madness. the hardest part of the whole first phase is me being able to realize that i cant just barkskin impales anymore -.-

04/01/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Weedle
I can quite literally say that heroic spine can burn in hell.

!@#$ doing bloods as a bear. wtb heroic leap and shockwave kthx
Edited by Teddyursa on 4/2/2012 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/02/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Teddyursa
!@#$ doing bloods as a bear. wtb heroic leap and shockwave kthx

At least you weren't wearing 378's! :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bearly legal is 1/8 H
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
At least you weren't wearing 378's! :(

at least RF had the kindness after 14 weeks to drop me a replacement for normal scales of life. best tank trinket eu
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
If we're still keeping track, DQL is at 1/8 heroic.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Gratz to A6 on Heroic Madness
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well, it took way longer then anyone in Nephandi wanted, but the Horde finally has H Madness Kill. After 3 weeks and 120 wipes on Spine we finally put everything together and killed it. 2 nights and a total of 19 wipes on Madness and we got our kill.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
well by this time if you hadn't noticed i stopped updating this thread. partially because of d3, partially because i barely play more than 2 hours a week of wow anymore. regardless grats on madness. better late than never, and [sarcasm] isn't is just swell how spine isn't so hard that it makes the final fight seem lackluster?[/sarcasm]

Edit: Figured i might as well do 1 last update for cataclysm. only updated those who were into heroics though because i'm tired and on a big bang theory binge and clearly you see what is most important there.
Edited by Teddyursa on 6/8/2012 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Grats Nephandi for H Madness!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Gratz Nephandi, good work
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]