"Blood and Thunder!" quest is stuck...

85 Orc Hunter
Same problem as all of the above. Dropped and acquired quest several times again. Been doing this for about 16 hours. Nothing is working. NOTHING. Blizz, REALLY??? Fix it please so I can progress along with the rest of these poor folks. Was going to get Cata for my son. Not looking good now...
Reply Quote
84 Undead Death Knight
You all are not the only ones out there having a problem with this particular quest. I myself am too! And I have ready many people submitting a ticket and the GM force progressing the quest for them so they can get around this bug, but thats not so much true either I have done part of the step and the GM that contacted me just told me that the information will be passed downto QA so they can attempt to re inact the bug and then pass that down to the dev team so they can fix it in the next patch, and just pretty much told me to check back every once in awhile to see if the problem has been fixed. Thanks blizz you guys are doing a awesome job! Glad to see our money hard at work. MoP purchase in my future? Not likely if you all cant even get all the bugs out of what you have out now.
Reply Quote
84 Undead Death Knight
BIG UPDATE!!!

I put in a ticket 2 days ago to have the quest manually moved forward for me. 6 hours ago I logged out in Orgrimmar.

I just logged back in and my character was parked in Vashj'ir in front of a yellow question mark.

:)

SUBMIT A TICKET.

They didnt do nothing for me like that! They just told me just check back daily to see if the problem has been fixed, and if not it will PROBABLY be fixed in the next patch.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
After reading all the posts here I also openned a ticket in hope that a GM would advance this quest for me also. I logged out last night in Org (after having ticket open for 2 days) and today I log in (still in Org) with a ingame mail stating that they know about the issue.......so that was no help for me........still waiting for a fix.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
same problem with me to ive done everything there is to be done
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
this bug is a common issue, I had it happen to 2 of my toons, and both times I had to abandon the quests, I have not yet reaquired it as the issue has obviously not been solved, Instead of worring about this quest (as it is a progressive quest) people need to start questing in hyjal, it is the same lvl as Vash'ir, if you want the acheavments there you will have to come back, as there are plenty of questing in Hyjal, deapholm, uldum and twilight highlands, I do love the quests in Vash'ir so I hope Blizzard will hurry and resalve this issue (as I would like to continue my questing there).
Reply Quote
Faction changed, lost all portals- had to redo all the 'horde' version to re-open portals. I can not get past this quest--- No problems with dying, on my 85 priest..... Just re-looping for 2.5 hours now. Annoyed and ready to quit... Blizz fix this issue =C
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I just ran into this issue early this morning on my shaman. I have had issues with not getting abducted on this quest on other characters, but yes now the quest doesn't progress at all due to possibly (as others have said) Erunak not participating in the fight. I submitted a ticket, logged off and found this afternoon a gm put the quest in my log as completed. For anyone that they have not done this for I'd suggest submitting another ticket and in addition to describing the problem itself ask for them to complete the quest for you so you can continue questing in the zone (since other GMs have done so).
Edited by Gromgar on 12/4/2011 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
84 Undead Death Knight
12/04/2011 11:48 AMPosted by Gromgar
I just ran into this issue early this morning on my shaman. I have had issues with not getting abducted on this quest on other characters, but yes now the quest doesn't progress at all due to possibly (as others have said) Erunak not participating in the fight. I submitted a ticket, logged off and found this afternoon a gm put the quest in my log as completed. For anyone that they have not done this for I'd suggest submitting another ticket and in addition to describing the problem itself ask for them to complete the quest for you so you can continue questing in the zone (since other GMs have done so).

Ive tried that already with two different GM's and they both told me that they are aware of the issue and will pass the data to QA and then to the dev team to fix it, and to check back on the quest daily ot see if the issue is resolved if not it MIGHT be fixed in the next patch. Im trying this a third time. I will let you all know the results. Im guessing it just depends on what GM you get on wether or not they will advance the quest for you. Good Luck everyone witht his headache and I will keep you all posted on my results.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
pretty much... want to get my water mount so i can farm SUPER overpriced Azshara's Veil and i end up wasting more money in time than i'd make farming my own... seems like the NPC is broken, im pretty sure he should be pew pewing chain lightning at people..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
This issue is preventing me from advancing into a Cataclysm leveling zone. Hopefully Blizz will resolve this by Tuesday (December 6, 2011)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BIG UPDATE!!!

I put in a ticket 2 days ago to have the quest manually moved forward for me. 6 hours ago I logged out in Orgrimmar.

I just logged back in and my character was parked in Vashj'ir in front of a yellow question mark.

SUBMIT A TICKET.
I did that too but they didn't do !@#$ for me. Had a ticket open for 3 days and they just randomly sent me an email yesterday saying "Sorry I was unable to speak with you online about the issue you were experiencing..." even though I was in-game at the time and they made no attempt to message me in-game. really getting annoyed with them right now.
Reply Quote
84 Undead Death Knight
BIG UPDATE!!!

SUBMIT A TICKET.
I did that too but they didn't do !@#$ for me. Had a ticket open for 3 days and they just randomly sent me an email yesterday saying "Sorry I was unable to speak with you online about the issue you were experiencing..." even though I was in-game at the time and they made no attempt to message me in-game. really getting annoyed with them right now.

Thats the same message I got too. And when I submitted another ticket about it and finaly got a reply 2 days later they told me that the issue may be resolved in the next patch. Who knows. *Fingers Crossed* that this thing will be resolved by tues.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Finally got them to advance the quest for me but it seems like every single quest after All or Nothing is bugged too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/04/2011 08:34 PMPosted by Grêg
Finally got them to advance the quest for me but it seems like every single quest after All or Nothing is bugged too.

Names of quests, please, with more detail. Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/04/2011 08:36 PMPosted by Amilyra

Names of quests, please, with more detail. Thank you.
Gimme Shelter! and Better Late Than Dead.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Just an idea and might not even work, but do you think maybe someone of the opposite faction might be able to inflict some damage on the guards? Try and drop their health down to the point when the Shaman is supposed to intervene. Couldn't hurt to try. Maybe a temporary truce so both factions can continue on? Cuz I dont know about you but I'm really tired of sitting in the water and letting the naga kill me in hopes that they are really going to take me away. Again just an idea and I've tried everythIng but stand upside down while balancing my minion on my right foot on the highest point of the next ship over.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/04/2011 11:02 PMPosted by Agronia
Just an idea and might not even work, but do you think maybe someone of the opposite faction might be able to inflict some damage on the guards? Try and drop their health down to the point when the Shaman is supposed to intervene. Couldn't hurt to try. Maybe a temporary truce so both factions can continue on? Cuz I dont know about you but I'm really tired of sitting in the water and letting the naga kill me in hopes that they are really going to take me away. Again just an idea and I've tried everythIng but stand upside down while balancing my minion on my right foot on the highest point of the next ship over.
pretty sure every quest in the zone after all or nothing is bugged anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I spoke to a GM in regards to the quest "All or Nothing" - the alliance version. I was told that it is a known issue, and the zone is having issues with cut-scenes and additional quests (likely the scripted quests). They told me to quest in another zone for the time being. No indication on when the issue will be fixed, but the bugs do not appear to be limited to either faction nor those two quests. The most reasonable explanation the GM's will not progress you is because proceeding quests are also bugged. It would be nice if Blizzard would give an indication of some time frame for resolution.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]