@Yeldarps (and anyone else playing SWTOR?)

85 Tauren Druid
06/10/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Yeldarps
Any of you guys still playing or did you all quit?

Hey Darps! I've been on D3 but miss TOR. I think I'll start playing again. I still log onto WoW (god knows why...) on occasion. Hope all is well!

(PS..Have had some emo moments lately, thinking about the old PvP days. Being annihilated by you in AB is still some of the sexiest moments in WoW of all time. Ever.) =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You of all people will appreciate this Kharm, I found it the other day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raY0qr03LHM&feature=plcp

Did you change RealID or something? You and I were friends a few months back but I play Diablo 3 every day and havent seen you sign on at all.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You of all people will appreciate this Kharm, I found it the other day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raY0qr03LHM&feature=plcp

Did you change RealID or something? You and I were friends a few months back but I play Diablo 3 every day and havent seen you sign on at all.

Omg Haha! That was awesome. Dude...it took me until 4 mins in to realize that was you...(IN MY DEFENSE I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP!). I started thinking that this druid looked a lot like you use to so I looked for a name and GEEE whatya know...

I have SSs from the 10 druid wsg I put together. We didn't even think about who was specced what. It was so win.

As for RealID...I didn't change my info. Um. No idea? Get on Perenolde and Ill give you the info. I've been on quite a bit the last few days. I could leave it as the Guild Message, too.

Thanks for the link. Was awesome seeing the old Darps in action as well as all of those old names!

Edit: Or duh...re-add me if you still have my info...Yeahhhh I'm gonna have some coffee before I jump into any BGs. For the sanity of the PUGs...
Edited by Ninsianna on 6/17/2012 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I dont have your info anymore Kharm.

Add me nspradley@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]