Has 4.3 killed guild 25m raiding?

55 Goblin Death Knight
point proven :) im not who you think i am. guess you were wrong then. :)
it's funny how stubborn one can get even that this is proof :)
:)
Edited by Lietka on 12/7/2011 1:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/05/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Lietka
Then again you really don't want to be proven wrong do you ? :) What you jelly?

Yeah, I get pretty jealous over fragile internet egos.

Whatever man. You are like the only one who believes you, but none of this is even sort of remotely important, so there is no further reason to embellish upon it.

Ignore wins again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Without reviewing the whole of the many posts in this thread, I have the following observation:

Quite simply, in ICC folks tended to raid 25man, with alternative focus on 10's for some more loot. Now folks raid 10man, with some alternative focus on 25-man LFR for loot. We're still doing double duty, just in a different way.
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
12/06/2011 05:17 PMPosted by Brianjosel
Then again you really don't want to be proven wrong do you ? :) What you jelly?

Yeah, I get pretty jealous over fragile internet egos.

Whatever man. You are like the only one who believes you, but none of this is even sort of remotely important, so there is no further reason to embellish upon it.

Ignore wins again.

a lil bit late there. proof has been shown. still trying to save yourself /sigh.
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Technically it proves that there are two different accounts. The only true way to tell was if there was a way to see the IP address.

Regardless, posting on an alt has long been an eye roll behavior to me. What has anyone really said that couldn't have been said otherwise?

I was not a fan of "Battle.net" ID forum posting, but I would be curious if everyone had a single avatar. These forum boards are long removed from "the good old days" of drama, but I'd guess they'd be a near ghost town if RealID got involved.

Good times.

That's a big if, but what if you're wrong in assuming I have 2 accounts. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Cana, you are my favorite person on these forums sans Poogle.

Poogle: I ended up getting Skyrim off of steam last night, you had better be right! Having not played any of the previous, I dunno how well jumping in at episode 5 is gonna be. Also got an email from Gamestop, buy 2 get 1 free used games for members only starting tomorrow. Too many games, too many finals...head asplode.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Cana, you are my favorite person on these forums sans Poogle.

Poogle: I ended up getting Skyrim off of steam last night, you had better be right! Having not played any of the previous, I dunno how well jumping in at episode 5 is gonna be. Also got an email from Gamestop, buy 2 get 1 free used games for members only starting tomorrow. Too many games, too many finals...head asplode.

Poogle deserves an award for this.
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Cause I did delete, it or have you not read the other post that I said I did?

Also, you could have been right if your assumptions of me having two accounts were true, which isn't. try again. Btw, my proposal still stands.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
I don't care if he's right or wrong or any of this but this is illegal. I'm reporting you for posting not just his private info but others as well. I hope you get banned from the forums.
Reply Quote
52 Troll Druid
A cool thing I did just learn about Battle.net accounts not 10 minutes ago is that, did you know...

A single Battle.net account (lets call it jsmith72@hotmail.com) can have up to 8 WoW accounts.

So jsmith72@hotmail.com can have

wow
wow2
wow3
wow4
wow5
wow6
wow7
wow8

Now get this, not only can you have 8 wow accounts associated to a single battle.net account but you could also be logged into all 8 account simultaneously with the same jsmith72@hotmail.com battle.net login.

But wait, there's more...

"BOA" gear like Bloodied Arcanite Reaper is actually associated to the Battle.net account. So you could send it among your characters throughout your Battle.net.

That's pretty neat.

Though, I'm not sure I want my son to have my password and free will to purchase and mail any/all BOA gear at will.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
You don't have to explain yourself to me. I reported, it's for the Blizzard people to investigate. Like I said I could not care more on this topic at all but posting personal information that isn't highly available without tinkering anything, is worst than going into someone's house. You can explain all you want. I hope you get banned and also blizzard knows your IP, on both accounts. So I hope they ban that as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]