Has 4.3 killed guild 25m raiding?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
We're still here

you're not

At the end of the day, that's what matters.

Also: 4 pages. I rule.
Edited by Alshar on 11/30/2011 10:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Who is Doom?

A non-raiding guild on the Dalaran server. Applications accepted on our website.
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
"only kicked retired raiders" .... no. yall got mad at people learning the fights and raged kicked. Quite funny.
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Rogue
11/30/2011 10:22 PMPosted by Mirin
"only kicked retired raiders" .... no. yall got mad at people learning the fights and raged kicked. Quite funny.

The last 5 kicked on the last raid night? All 5 of them were terrible, terrible players that couldn't even handle lava waves, much less running from seeds. That's not 'getting mad', it's 'taking out the trash.' Almost all of them were also new/trials. Are you implying that kicking trials is wrong? It's called failing the trial. ;)

Outside of people being terrible at mechanics and getting themselves kicked, the only reasons people were ever *usually* kicked was poor attendance (guild policy for...most guilds), being offline for months (some of which were given invites back after returning, if they weren't randoms), or being a loot!@#$% or overdramatic in the complaints. If you'd like I'll go through Doom's previous members since I was there and explain pretty much any raider kick that happened. I can remember most of them, and I was never even an officer.
Edited by Leitka on 11/30/2011 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
[ I'll go through Doom's previous members since I was there and explain pretty much any raider kick that happened. I can remember most of them, and I was never even an officer.

I wish you wouldn't. I didn't have any problem giving the reason why a couple current members of Legitimate left Doom but most of the people that left or were kicked don't deserve to have their laundry aired on the forums no matter how bad they may have been. If the DK who is clearly butthurt wishes to post on his main we can let everyone else know why you failed although I am sure you know already.
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Rogue
11/30/2011 11:08 PMPosted by Pravox
[ I'll go through Doom's previous members since I was there and explain pretty much any raider kick that happened. I can remember most of them, and I was never even an officer.

I wish you wouldn't. I didn't have any problem giving the reason why a couple current members of Legitimate left Doom but most of the people that left or were kicked don't deserve to have their laundry aired on the forums no matter how bad they may have been. If the DK who is clearly butthurt wishes to post on his main we can let everyone else know why you failed although I am sure you know already.

I mostly meant the memorable kicks that deserved it :P The Dirges and Logattos.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
This thread so delicious.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
11/30/2011 11:27 PMPosted by Leitka
I mostly meant the memorable kicks that deserved it :P The Dirges and Logattos.
:D
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
All of you <Legitimate> people can always talk all you want. The fact is, you guys have been tail tagging off <Aftermath> and <Doom> on a server where there is little compitition. You don't like that truth? Suck it up.

Why do you keep trying? We really don't care what you think. We have never cared what anybody on this server thinks of us. Is that what bugs you the most? That we don't fall for your crap? That we show up in threads just to watch you make fools out of yourselves in your pathetic attempts to troll us?

I believe a great man once said

We're here

You're not

That's what matters.

Reply Quote
2 Goblin Rogue
All of you <Legitimate> people can always talk all you want. The fact is, you guys have been tail tagging off <Aftermath> and <Doom> on a server where there is little compitition. You don't like that truth? Suck it up.

Why do you keep trying? We really don't care what you think. We have never cared what anybody on this server thinks of us. Is that what bugs you the most? That we don't fall for your crap? That we show up in threads just to watch you make fools out of yourselves in your pathetic attempts to troll us?

I believe a great man once said

We're here

You're not

That's what matters.

You care so little that you respond *every* time.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
12/01/2011 02:00 AMPosted by Leitka
You care so little that you respond *every* time.

12/01/2011 01:55 AMPosted by Gulmen
That we show up in threads just to watch you make fools out of yourselves in your pathetic attempts to troll us

Also, its 4 in the morning and I am killing time waiting for my frozen pizza to cook, in fact, its almost done now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Blargh farghing dagher. *Sigh*

I come back to these forums only to see the same exact conversations and arguements I was reading a few months ago. I fear I may never get back into WoW for the same reason. Just the same old same old, as always. I guess I should try though, what with 4.3 being out and all. But then I've got a pile of other games to play... Argh. Maybe 5.0. Skyrim, Saints Row, Batman, and maybe even some SWTOR should keep me busy for a while. I feel I should see whats going on with the what's left of my guild from time to time though. I don't know who still logs on anymore though. Except a few, I mean. Oh and of course I could play some BF3 with Shunjal and Balrage again. Forgot about that. Damn Skyrim taking up all my time. Would like to try the new dungeons and raids for WoW eventually though. Might need to get some acquaintances from around Dalaran though, really don't wanna straight up PuG it. Wonder if anybody from here would be interested.

This has been another edition of: Thinking Aloud, with Joseph.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Blargh farghing dagher. *Sigh*

I come back to these forums only to see the same exact conversations and arguements I was reading a few months ago. I fear I may never get back into WoW for the same reason. Just the same old same old, as always. I guess I should try though, what with 4.3 being out and all. But then I've got a pile of other games to play... Argh. Maybe 5.0. Skyrim, Saints Row, Batman, and maybe even some SWTOR should keep me busy for a while. I feel I should see whats going on with the what's left of my guild from time to time though. I don't know who still logs on anymore though. Except a few, I mean. Oh and of course I could play some BF3 with Shunjal and Balrage again. Forgot about that. Damn Skyrim taking up all my time. Would like to try the new dungeons and raids for WoW eventually though. Might need to get some acquaintances from around Dalaran though, really don't wanna straight up PuG it. Wonder if anybody from here would be interested.

This has been another edition of: Thinking Aloud, with Joseph.

wassup qt
Reply Quote
2 Worgen Mage
Hello, everyone.

It is time...
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Hello, everyone.

It is time...

/drools in anticipation
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
all i'm saying is if I raided as much as Doom, Aftermath or Ascend during each of their respective "peaks" I sure as hell would have expected better results. (respectively)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Raiding is hard case closed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]