<Pointless Raiding> recruitment for 10 man DS

85 Blood Elf Paladin
PR has been raiding together since the release of cataclysm. We're not going to get server firsts, or seconds (usually), and we keep a light raid schedule, but don't think that means we tolerate being bad. Due to IRL schedule conflicts we're going to be losing 5 of our players. I'm looking to replace them with 1 tank, 1 plate melee, and two ranged dps, preferably not a bear or shadow priest for either of those. The last spot is being taken by our backup, so I'd love another person of any spec who is happy to raid when we need you and happy to sit/go to alt runs when not.

Ideally you are:

A retadin/frost dk/boomkin/hunter/prot paladin.

Looking to raid on a light schedule but still clear all content, including heroic modes.

Good sense of humor (we're kind of *%#*s to each other on vent and in game, if you get butthurt over it, probably a bad fit).

Reliable at making raid times you commit to.

Our raid times are going to be switching to Tues/Wed 9 server till 12:30 or 1 server in a few weeks as dictated by work schedule. I'd prefer to have people before the 20th, which is when this will likely start. If you're interested, drop me an in game mail on this toon, contact me on any of my alts, Wootah/Waatoh/Lyshakuna/Ashelitha/Totemta/Rondonord, or one of my trusty !@#$% boys: Vampgaze, Brightly, Bearybonds, Darwexn, Nawxder, Shadowlust.

Oh, and for the record, 5/8 normal DS after the first night, 6/7 heroic FL pre nerf, server 2nd heroic Beth, server 3rd heroic Alys, server 2nd heroic Cho'gall.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and good luck in Dragon Soul!
Edited by Ohrry on 12/5/2011 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking, bump.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Don't listen to him. I carried them through heroic Shannox.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Added the need for one plate melee dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]