Looking for good active Guild

90 Dwarf Hunter
Hi all

Looking for a good and real active guild, been back to wow just under 3 weeks after a 3 year break so while I not exacly new with all the changes and new content I might as well be.

When I came back decided to start fresh so right now only have lvl 20's dont exactly have a main at the moment thinking hunter but can be flexible currently playing on 6 toons they all get play.

Looking for a guild to help a old player learn the new ropes, ideally the guild will be running guild events, questing, dungeons

I am looking towards being able to raid and end game, currently only been PVE solo so gear is not so good but changes often and should be getting better real soon now that im off trial

Not really into pvp, but maybe once in awhile, currently not interested in doing or running a voice chat dont even own a mic but will install any addons required/suggested by guild leadership

Im on EST time, while I am active through the day most days I do work full time. Normally on early mornings say around 2-3 am I do play daily at least an hour but normally 3-4 and somedays alot more

Work has me tied up more on friday-monday and available more on tuesday-thursday

My toons;
Jamirian
Sornincar
Varroes
Centrien
Addleadon
Alvangert
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]