Unlocking Hour of Twilight and WOE

85 Night Elf Hunter
Anyone know the achevement that unlocks Hour Of Twilight and Well of Eternity? I can't find them...thank you in advance for your assistance!
Reply Quote
There is no achievement that unlocks them. You have to do the quests that start in End Time. The dungeon achievements are not enough.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
@Thecheat

That can't be right, I've finished 25m LFR mode, and all of the dungeons. Still not unlocked.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You should just need to do End Time and then WoE should open up. Then doing WoE should let you do Hour of Twilight. Did you do the quests? Maybe that's it...

Seal, is this the toon you were trying it on? You need 353 iLvl to get into the new dungeons, and the armory said that toon only has 340.

@Thecheat

That can't be right, I've finished 25m LFR mode, and all of the dungeons. Still not unlocked.

I just looked on your armory page. You've done WoE and Hour of Twilight. They ARE unlocked for you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
@Elvenskwig

I misread, I thought we were talking about the 2nd part of LFR.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
It says locked until achievement

achievement is the previous dungeons
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
@Elvenskwig

I misread, I thought we were talking about the 2nd part of LFR.

That doesn't come out til next week. So nothing's wrong for you, it juts isn't open yet.
Reply Quote
kk tthis might sound silly but i'm having the exact same problem and i think the quest that starts it is teh mage in teh stormwind tower but everytime i start it it says that its adungeon in heroic difficulty adn i can't get in w/c is bs cuz i pass teh item lvl req.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
There's a quest at the very end of the first dungeon, and you have to talk to the NPC to get ported to the next dungeon. Sometimes it will automatically fill your group without you requeuing, which is annoying. Ideally, you want to turn in the quest, then requeue as random, and it should give you the next dungeon.
Reply Quote
Swag
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
aus
11/30/2011 05:19 PMPosted by Thecheat
There is no achievement that unlocks them. You have to do the quests that start in End Time. The dungeon achievements are not enough.

The quests are not needed. I have joined a run in progress at the end boss on my first clear and then been given the subsequent instances without doing a single quest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]