What 60 PVP gear meant to me

85 Human Warrior
I worked hard during the honor grind and was top 10 every week with my guild and slowly gaining rank. My pally made it to knight captain I was proud of that. TBC came out and that stopped everything. I fell for the 60 PVP gear and it stuck with me. Even after TBC my friends and I 60 twinked. Adriatticus Matatticus and Ryatticus. We bought the new easily obtainable GM stuff and twinked it out. For the first year of TBC we did nothing but AV as that's the only bracket 60's could play in. When we'd enter a bg people would whisper us telling us thank you for making av so interesting. They appreciated our enthusiasm as 3 pallys in Gm gear tearing up the field of strife. Enemy twinks would create a 60 twink with us join the guild and wreck with us instead of against us. We even made a few chars on their server and 60 twinked with them over there. After a year 60 twinking just because I liked how the gear looked the mobs at the GY's gave me enough exp to level. This was before bg exp btw. We had announced that it would be The Atticus Legacys last twink AV. There where enough people there who remembered us from a year straight of playing that when we asked them not to kill Drek and let us farm horde at their tunnes spawn they farmed with us. No one went to Drek we ran reinforcements down. 120 kbs between my two ret pallys as I healed them. At the end of the BG we got a bunch of sentimental whispers and pleasant goodbyes. My friens and I ofter refer back to these days and have always wished to wear our armor proudly again.

www.photobucket.com/adriatticustal

Here are a few pictures from the days I was talking about Ryatticus has a screenshot of our last AV I'll try to get it from him later. IF anyone reads this post and remembers us please show your support...if you don't and just like the story atleast show your support to get this gear restriction lifted. TY.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]