Dear lethon, the days of mushroom exploration

Hello Lethon, The story of mushroom exploration, is a wonderful story of fun and adventure, it starts with our hero Exwars, the biggest troll of Lethon, he trolled and trolled, then rage quit and left.... People may ask, what happened to this "Exwars", well my good lad, i will tell you, One day Exwars was strolling the streets of orgrimmar, trolling trade like usual, when he tripped over a mushroom, A green mushroom to be exact. He pondered as he looked at the mushroom, "lawl dud wtf is dat ting, i pwn it wit my uberleethax" He of course ate the mushroom in vigor and strength. The day after he ate the shroom, he started to feel sick, he went to see warcheif Garrosh, hearing these words, Garrosh sliced Exwars in HALF!, THEN! A interstellar vortex sucked him in, and he was NEVER seen again........... Some say....he left to another dimension, some say he plays a char called Vaxel on the Ally side of lethon..

We never may know.....

Never

may

know..
Edited by Themageman on 12/1/2011 9:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
BUM BUM BUM!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm going to pwn Xwars with mai uberleethax.
Reply Quote
25 Dwarf Hunter
LAWL I REMEBER THAT TROLOLOLLOL
Reply Quote
13 Tauren Hunter
hi im exwars
Reply Quote
13 Tauren Hunter
I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD I OWN EVERYBODY I AM THE BEST PALADIN IN THE WORLD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]