For the Horde tomorrow!

2 Human Warrior
Us Hordies will be doing a For the Horde raid at 5 am server time tomorrow morning, and I've been tasked with posting this here so we can get as many alliance defenders as we can!

We would very much appreciate it if you could all be prepared with an organized group to resist us, as it won't be much of a challenge if we face just the bosses.

I guess that's all, good luck to you alliance, you're going to need it :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, my friend, but the Alliance here can't defend Dark Iron.

Also, if you wanted as many alliance defenders as possible, why are you doing it at 5 AM?
Reply Quote
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, my friend, but the Alliance here can't defend Dark Iron.

Also, if you wanted as many alliance defenders as possible, why are you doing it at 5 AM?

truer words were never spoken more clear.

I'm not really a PvP nut myself so I dont even try. Plus I'm a priest, If I even enter anything PvP mode I'm a walking target.....

btw what fun is a FTH or an FTA if people are forewarned?.....
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Post on your main your dirty little foe so I can defeat you with my pinky toe and send you back to the slums of Orgrimmar where you belong!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/02/2011 05:58 PMPosted by Niabella

Who doesn't enjoy a good fight? Warning them will hopefully bring more defenders than just barging in SW unannounced.

5am though??!?!? You can't wait 'til people have had their morning coffee? I doubt you'll find many eager fighters willing to defend at that hour. Anywho, have fun; I'll be asleep!
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior
yeah 5am wasn't my decision. I wish it was later, but that's the time most were available :/ sorry :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Most were available at 5am? What strange schedules you keep.
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior
Trust me... I know... I think it's stupid, but that's about 8 in the morning for the raid leader I think, and most of the others as well >.<
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Warlock
12/02/2011 06:43 PMPosted by Hemosaptual

Who doesn't enjoy a good fight? Warning them will hopefully bring more defenders than just barging in SW unannounced.

This. That's exactly why it's fun. More defenders means a better challenge. Only lamers think it's fun taking easy targets.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It's 8am for me and I'm generally sleeping or working at that time.

But um...for the 5 or so people that show up to defend, I wish them well.
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior
12/02/2011 09:25 PMPosted by Shinganker

This. That's exactly why it's fun. More defenders means a better challenge. Only lamers think it's fun taking easy targets.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
What a bizarre turn this thread has taken. Should I assume the FtH turned out less than successful, possibly due to an organized defense?

Enquiring minds want to know more!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Judging by the angry level one from another server, I'd say all didn't go as planned. lol

Edited by Hemosaptual on 12/3/2011 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
You have no honor. You casually betray those who have accepted you. You fester from the inside.

When you are discovered, no guild horde side will ever have you. And, you'll still be the worthless person you are today.

Enjoy being a loser.

Because there are all of those good horde guilds out there, amirite? But for serious, I really doubt that the only horde guilds on this server whose opinions matter don't really care about what goes down in a FTH.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The Issue is NOT that there was a Defensive counter-raid. Nope, We've wiped to Other players every single time we've tried since this group has started.
And its nto the fact that we want an easy Kill, Cuz Frankly, Wrynn isnt. He himself is simple in mechanics and the Healthpool isnt that spectacular. . . . . Add in Greymane, battlemasters, guards AND the player bases Proximity to it both portal wise and Major districts, it is abit of a pain.
even then, thats still not the problem.

The Problem with this thread is that this was a Private Invite only event. The fact that it was posted here is a serious breach of trust. I dont care if we wipe EVERYDAMNTIME due to defense, Hells no, I revel in the fact we've gotten him down to 23% before being overwhelmed by player responce. I LOVE that we get response.

Only People who knew of this were privately invited under the assumption we could trust them. Where I was not the one personally inviting folks, I can Imagine those who WERE doing the Invitings feel slighted. Slighted is nice, Stabbed in the BACK. more like it.
World PVP is gonna be like this, I get that. We will have Double agents, and triple agents, and Out right Snitches. Considering there hasnt been a Wrynn Kill (Or Garrosh) since the xpac dropped.. . . . . that Ive heard of at least, on this server. Damn, Im not saying GIVE us the Kill, but outright treachery? Thats a smack i nthe mouth no one deserves.

Arland - You DONT have honor. Many of us, including myself, Lack it. You have betrayed what I can assume are friends.
Angry Orc alt= Shush your Lips. Post on a main, or !@#$. you make us look bad.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
trilbers, don't be a hater. you've never been a hater and it's never a good time to start.

either way, i really doubt that the OP really intended to grief. really, really doubt that. so hating on him for it is kind of unfair.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
It's not hating so much as stating a fact. We've mentioned to everyone we invite that posts in trade, live id, even guild channels are not aloud because things like this happen, so the fact that someone posted a forum thread giving the exact time and date of a raid is a slap in the face to myself, as a moderator of the event, and everyone else who is hosting it. Its a lousy thing to do considering we trusted everyone we invited, and now, we have to go through the list of people and remove anyone that we have the slightest doubts about, it really puts everyone in a bad place having to question friends and guild mates loyatlties to their own friends and faction.

And Joynal, you wonder how the raid went? It didn't. We saw this thread and decided there were more important issues to be concerned with than downing a faction leader. I don't know who you are Arland, but thank you for making us have to re-evaluate our alliances.

<3
Amaniella
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Sorry that you feel betrayed by someone who was part of the group. To be honest, I wish you had gone ahead with the raid anyway. That time of the morning wouldn't have seen much of a defense even with this post. It would have been good to see you down the Alliance leaders despite this post and show that such betrayals win nothing in the long run.
Reply Quote
Sriouus busnes in hur
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]