{A} <Clairvoyance>

85 Night Elf Druid
01/18/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Dårthlêgölås
When there's only 4 threads over yours, there's really no need for a bump.

When you’re on Grizzly Hills mind you’re business
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Definitely looking for more competent ranged dps!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Bump!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We need people that don't eat bad cheesecake :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
el bumpo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I see a bump in this treads near future.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You know the more I think about it we really don’t need to bump these, we can just wait and let the bad trolls “doit” for us.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Come on join us.......you know you wanna or you would not be reading this :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Immediate need for Rogue and Hunter!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Recruitment is now wide open. Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I'm so confused. My little gnome brain can't take it. I have a feeling my friends list just got shorter. :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
04/03/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Daffney
I'm so confused. My little gnome brain can't take it. I have a feeling my friends list just got shorter. :(

/pats

:(
Edited by Cindyanne on 4/4/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
you guys still looking for people?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
04/05/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Balfor
I don't think so. I'm a little surprised Clairvoyance didn't see this coming.;)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/06/2012 02:00 AMPosted by Daffney
I don't think so. I'm a little surprised Clairvoyance didn't see this coming.;)

What? I could smell it inc. In fact, DBM may have had a timer for it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<Harbinger-US Velen> (8/8 Heroic DS) is a dedicated raiding guild LF mature, knowledgeable, raid-aware players in preparation for next patch and/or expansion. All 4 groups are 8/8 DS. Being proficient in multiple specs is a major bonus. We help all groups with the strategies. The focus is to have the 4 groups equal in skill. There will be no "favorite" groups. We aim to down heroic-level modes. Social raiders are also welcome here.

Are you sick of being a part of a cliquey guild? Are you tired by the never-ending drama that some drama-starved guildies are creating? Are you frustrated of being "benched" even though you know you have what it takes to down a heroic-level boss? Are you disgusted by the officers just gearing up their alts while your main's gear has bits and pieces of 353's gear? Prove yourself. Show us your skill, and your A+ attitude, and we will give you the opportunity...

The traits that <Harbinger> is looking for in a raider are the following: Commitment + Respect to fellow raiders + Patience + Raid Awareness + Decent HPS/DPS Output/Tanking Common Sense.

We have the sound strategies, all we need are more <Harbinger> raiders... Be a part of a growing family. Be a <Harbinger>.

RAID TIMES:
Group 1 [8/8 heroic DS]: Mon/Tues/Wed 6:30-9:30 PM PACIFIC (FULL)
Group 2 [6/8 heroic DS]: Mon/Tue/Wed 4:00-6:00 PM PACIFIC (LF 1 tank,dps with healer OS, 1 DPS with other good viable OS)
Group 3 [6/8 heroic DS]: Thurs/Friday 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PACIFIC (FULL)

Alt Run: 1 week notice Any day of the week 6:30-9:30 PM PACIFIC Time
SOCIAL RAID RUNS: check our guild event calendar

Requirements for Members and Applicants:

- Good Attendance, as we try to keep our core roster to a bare minimum.
- Solid Internet Connection& stable system!
- Ventrilo and the ability to listen as well as take instructions.
- Willingness to adhere to all guild policies. The guild policies are made to prevent drama
- We have mandatory Add-on requirement
- Harbinger adopts a round-robin loot system called KSK (Konfer Suicide Kings)

What can HARBINGER offer you?

- Stable raiding environment with experienced, caring raid leaders!
- Unlimited and unrestricted access to Repairs, flasks, potions and feasts for raids!
- A warm, friendly environment with fair rules and regulations in place to maintain a non-dramatic atmosphere.
- Above all else is the guarantee of a no BS policy and 100% communications at all times! You will always know where you stand or what’s going on here!
- Flexibility, if by any chance you have a real-life issue going and can’t raid on your assigned days, we have one of the 4 groups that you have the option of joining in order to fit your new schedule!

Please look for (GM/Raid Leader) Antarxis/Eonwe/Bernyce/Epico/Randaltor for any questions, or you can email me at abalakapa@yahoo.com, or add me on realid at reachdebb@yahoo.com. Thank you for taking interest in our guild.

WIPE IT! :)

Antarxis Bra I took a few month break from wow only to come back and see you have been using my stuff all that time in 100s of recruiting threads lol.

It's ok man I know u dont speka da engrish
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]