@Alliance of Bloodhoof

90 Draenei Paladin
Nah, much better to queue at 4 am when there's only two ppl, win and run weekly BH. You can have TB the rest of the time for all I care.

If you are running it at 4am, there's a few scenarios here.

1. You are in a different country OR farther west in the USA.
Response: Completely understandable. I'd do the same if my faction couldn't keep it for the populus.

2. You work 2nd or 3rd shift and have some time to play.
Response: Yeah I know how that is. I worked 2nd for a long time and 3rd as well. Takes a toll on a man's body.

3. You are skipping your first two classes in the morning cause you are too hyped up on Mountain Dew and Cheetos because you want a chance at TB.
Response. Lol K.

You forgot

4. You wake up early anyway due to work and having cats who just so happen to be hungry at 4 am. Go feed the felines, log in for a quick daily or two, and do TB if it's up.

EDIT: I've done TB a few times during the day. I guess alliance loses mostly because we love to bring players with no resil. The other day there was a healer screaming at people to keep him alive, and when I inspected he was in full pve firelands gear. So yeah, pretty easy to roflstomp people with zero resilience. Bloodhoof's alliance is all backwards: people go in full Ruthless gladiator to Firelands pugs, and in full firelands gear to Tol Barad. Sad but true.
Edited by Nemuraan on 12/7/2011 11:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
duel it out :x
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
ive never been a pvp'r and never will be. its not an aspect of any game that i enjoy. i like pve and to be honest, i dont care if you have tb all the time. i raid and can easily obtain everything that i could get from bh from those.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35isaw/
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
12/17/2011 12:40 PMPosted by Sanderos
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35isaw/

THIS. OMFG I LOVE IT.

I'm highjacking this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I think you missed the point of that meme Veikko
Edit: Barfus sexiest paladin bloodhoof

~Warsng
Edited by Excels on 12/17/2011 11:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
sexiest paladin bloodhoof

You called?
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
Oh no. I got it. I just love it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I think you missed the point of that meme Veikko
Edit: Barfus sexiest paladin bloodhoof

~Warsng

Thanks for the vote Warsng.. but I'm probably not going to stay on Brohoof much longer, Since it's less active then a dude in a coma..

Friends of mine wanted me to go play on KJ.... wanna come?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I miss PvP now. Bad DKs ftw.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
You're transmog makes you look like a Jolly Rancher.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/22/2011 04:08 PMPosted by Method
I miss PvP now. Bad DKs ftw.

Method what the hell are you wearing.. I leave the realm for like 1 day and you already are eating retard pills again..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Method is obviously making a fashion statement and wants to be seen. At least his glaives aren't equipped.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Jelly. It's good with toasted bread slices.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Hihi friends!

First i'd like to say I miss you all! Well...not all of you but a lot of you!

Second I hear TB is hard and meaningful, especially on a PVE server where just about every single good pvper has left the server....oh wait...I think I heard incorrectly.

If you think that all it takes to be good at pvp is to stomp pugs in TB then I want to tell you I'm sorry but you're mistaken. Just about every good pvp player has left this server so your pathetic achievement of "holding TB" is actually not worth a damn sorry to tell you.

Any way....

Bai Friends talk to you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sad to say I was in a group that had a fire mage pulling 6k, Full PVP gear, ungemmed un enchanted, and 2 hunters pulling 10k each.

This is what you are better than, makes you feel like a champion doesn't it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/26/2011 10:16 PMPosted by Method
Jelly. It's good with toasted bread slices.

I prefer peanut butter! =)

12/30/2011 08:12 PMPosted by Larndorn
Sad to say I was in a group that had a fire mage

I stopped reading right there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]