Mankinis! A guy's guide to skimpy.

85 Troll Hunter
/sigh. I wish I could transmog this chest and mask.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
luuuuuuuuuuuuuullll find me a brutish chetplate and give it to me on nesingwary!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
bumping. You guys should look good too. =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's not fair that there's only one plate bottom here, and judging from the screenshot on WoWhead, it's not even a proper bikini.

Much disappoint.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
It's not fair that there's only one plate bottom here, and judging from the screenshot on WoWhead, it's not even a proper bikini.

Much disappoint.

I know. The menfolk are sorely deprived. :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I love you.
Reply Quote
but.. why? WHY?

(<3 lull)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/07/2012 04:28 AMPosted by Talagand
Oh, this thread is SO bookmarked.

I know right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love this.

Is there somewhere I can go to see how each of these looks on a specific race

I'm trying to put together a solid mankini for my 2 man paladin Arena team.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I love this.

Is there somewhere I can go to see how each of these looks on a specific race

I'm trying to put together a solid mankini for my 2 man paladin Arena team.

You can download the addon MogIt.
MogIt is an in-game catalogue of transmogrification items with the aim of helping players build their own sets. Once you create your set, there's an option that allows you to see the set on whatever race you want.

You can also use Wowhead.
http://www.wowhead.com/compare
Simply place the items into one set, click the down arrow, and click View in 3D.
Afterwards, pick and choose the race/gender. :)
Edited by Novalas on 10/29/2012 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Warrior
woot found this.
Reply Quote
63 Human Mage
This is a necro, but I was searching for this. Sooo Soon I will have a mankini. Yes.
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Warrior
It's one of the few legitimate necros I think.
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Monk
This thread is fantastic. Thank you. I'd been considering going Horde on my monk anyway, but coming across this thread: bam! Female draenei becomes male blood elf, and now I'm balancing out the ratio of skimpy males to skimpy females. I credit you entirely. =D

Oh! And edit: if anyone comes across ideas, I would love for thoughts on good shoulder pieces. WoW tends to do these over-the-top, absolutely massive pauldrons, which often look pretty silly on an otherwise scantily-clad character. Ideas for small but tasteful shoulder pieces would be dearly appreciated.
Edited by Xael on 7/28/2013 6:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well...I know some gents that could work that list..
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
Oh! And edit: if anyone comes across ideas, I would love for thoughts on good shoulder pieces. WoW tends to do these over-the-top, absolutely massive pauldrons, which often look pretty silly on an otherwise scantily-clad character. Ideas for small but tasteful shoulder pieces would be dearly appreciated.

Most of your smaller shoulders would be the lower level ones. Seems to scale mass with level. ;P

Leather does get a nice simple, one shoulder look in this skin; Soul Eater Shoulderguard. A lovely complement to a strappy, bare chested Brawler's look.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]