380 Resto sham lf new home

85 Goblin Shaman
Title pretty much says it. I was once on Icecrown during most of wrath. Left to go to my current server at the begining of cata to play with some real life friends who have since all stopped playing. Figured with them gone and no real loyalties or ties to my current guild/server its time for a change. I would be looking for a 10m raiding guild. I like to think I have a fair amount of knowledge of my class and know how to play it. If you would like to ask me any questions either leave a message here or contact me in game. Willing to faction transfer if needed. I don't care if I'm alliance or horde. I play the game to have fun and raid. I also have a resto/boomkin druid and other toons raid ready.

Cata Raid Exp

Cleared t11 pre nerf.
Cleared 7/7 FL pre nerf

Raid Avail
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday at anytime.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
You should have no problem finding a new home here. There are several guilds looking for talent in the raid areas. I wish I could say we are a solid raid guild, but alas. We are very casual, over 175 active accounts and the oldest horde guild on the server.We have not cleared all the FL or DS.
let me be the first to say Welcome back to Uldaman.It will be nice to have more talent on this server.

:=)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
WoW that there is a long list of have to's.
Our only NEED?
It is Mandatory that you have fun, Play what , when , and where you want.
We too have done all they have. Only we do it proper.. Non anal
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
If you're over 21 and still looking, we may have a spot for you. We raid on Mon, Tue, Wed and Thurs so a number of our nights match with your availability. No drama mamas or want mah epix people. Our recruitment post is listed here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657277303 and as posted in there, our website is broken.guildlaunch.com

Feel free to hit us up in game to chat if you have questions.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hopo? in Cooler Cats? Nice choice. a sure fire bunch o cool cats there for sure :=) Say hiyas to the folks there for me...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]