380 resto sham lf new home

85 Goblin Shaman
Title pretty much says it. I was once on Icecrown during most of wrath. Left to go to my current server at the begining of cata to play with some real life friends who have since all stopped playing. Figured with them gone and no real loyalties or ties to my current guild/server its time for a change. I would be looking for a 10m raiding guild. I like to think I have a fair amount of knowledge of my class and know how to play it. If you would like to ask me any questions either leave a message here or contact me in game. Willing to faction transfer if needed. I don't care if I'm alliance or horde. I play the game to have fun and raid. I also have a resto/boomkin druid and other toons raid ready.

Cata Raid Exp

Cleared t11 pre nerf.
Cleared 7/7 FL pre nerf

Raid Avail
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday at anytime.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
hey bro i could use your boomkin, need a solid ranged dps. I'll see if i can contact u in game too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]