http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMmntIuWDA&feature=channel_video_title

Falkes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4321vYdfcQ&feature=channel_video_title
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I lol so hard.

Leon

Tsk tsk, you should really edit more carefully. You can see in the target of target your health when you get saved by the priest.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
I lol so hard.

Leon

Tsk tsk, you should really edit more carefully. You can see in the target of target your health when you get saved by the priest.

Roflmao, I didn't think you would be this slow Leon. I guess I was wrong about you being "smarter." He injured you down to 8k hp with no enrage regeneration nor his gift of naaru healings being used. Any warrior knows here that you are a joke. On top of that, he is clicking. Clicking! lol

Either way, you got whipped so live with it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Roflmao, I didn't think you would be this slow Leon. I guess I was wrong about you being "smarter." He injured you down to 8k hp with no enrage regeneration nor his gift of naaru healings being used. Any warrior knows here that you are a joke. On top of that, he is clicking. Clicking! lol

The skill of trolls on this forum has gone lower and lower with every new poster. I am disappointed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
just watch as the video starts and he gains fort+shadow protection and pom

grats you recorded a video 2v1ing a warlock and edited it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Lol next time ill come ashore and fight the 5-man grp you had behind you that you brought out just for me. Fail more please, ty
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Death Knight

The skill of trolls on this forum has gone lower and lower with every new poster. I am disappointed.

I heard Leon got /gkick by "Smarter" after this ownage vid here.
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Death Knight
I heard that Falkes here no longers date online fat ladies because his fatter gf found out and Falkes almost got /booted from his living quarters.

I have to ask, isn't spending $$ on a fat gf's kids the same thing as paying child support?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Once again your information proves to be inaccurate. I left Smarter because Short Circuit was offering 30g more in repairs per day than Smarter. If there are any guilds offering more than that, I'll join that guild.

I heard that Falkes here no longers date online fat ladies because his fatter gf found out and Falkes almost got /booted from his living quarters.

I have to ask, isn't spending $$ on a fat gf's kids the same thing as paying child support?

Remember what I said about the skill going lower? Your bad is showing.
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Death Knight

Once again your information proves to be inaccurate. I left Smarter because Short Circuit was offering 30g more in repairs per day than Smarter. If there are any guilds offering more than that, I'll join that guild.

That's even worse. A wanna-be pro denying being /gkick due to his weakness. Now, on top of that, he claims to /gquit himself because "Smarter" will not pay for his repairs. Leon, you're really a weak sauce and a cry baby. Thank God Thunderess wrecked you. What kind of stupid kid would cry over gear repair? Don't expect your guild to carry u too much if you can't farm gold yourself kid.

Then again kids like Leon still live with his mother. This explains alot about him wanting a guild to nurture him still.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

That's even worse. A wanna-be pro denying being /gkick due to his weakness. Now, on top of that, he claims to /gquit himself because "Smarter" will not pay for his repairs. Leon, you're really a weak sauce and a cry baby. Thank God Thunderess wrecked you. What kind of stupid kid would cry over gear repair? Don't expect your guild to carry u too much if you can't farm gold yourself kid.

Then again kids like Leon still live with his mother. This explains alot about him wanting a guild to nurture him still.

Now you're just trying too hard.

Ask Mageo or any other person in smarter, I /gquit. Why shouldn't I? That's like declining a job offer that would pay more than your current job. Who's the one ranting on forums? You, because I called out Thunderess for being bad, which he is. I wrecked Thunderess. What kind of idiot wouldn't take more free repairs? Why should I pay for my own repairs when I don't have to?

Ohh no, he tried to attack my personal life. It just shows you're running out of material.

Get owned, scrub.
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Death Knight

Ask Mageo or any other person in smarter, I /gquit. Why shouldn't I? That's like declining a job offer that would pay more than your current job. Who's the one ranting on forums? You, because I called out Thunderess for being bad, which he is. I wrecked Thunderess. What kind of idiot wouldn't take more free repairs? Why should I pay for my own repairs when I don't have to?

Ohh no, he tried to attack my personal life. It just shows you're running out of material.

Get owned, scrub.

Just like someone who quit their job prior to getting fired, just to make themself feel better. Anyways, I have a better solution that will solve all this. Why don't you just call Thunderess out for a duel?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Get owned, scrub.

Just like someone who quit their job prior to getting fired, just to make themself feel better. Anyways, I have a better solution that will solve all this. Why don't you just call Thunderess out for a duel?

I doubt I would have gotten Gkicked from Smarter.
I have tried to duel Thudneress, multiple times. The response? "I don't duel."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
How to Troll

1. Record a video of you killing someone 2v1
2. Cut part of the screen off so you can't see the people helping you
3. Cut most of the screen off so you can't see anything other than your target dying.
4. Add Text
5. Add Music
6. Post on Forums with your alt
7. Wait
8. Reply with your alt with an excuse for the heals being recieved
9. Reply with another alt, doing the same thing.
10. Repeat 6-10 as many times as needed

I'd like to thank everyone that participated in this guide, it wouldn't have been possible without you.

Cast

Leon played by Leon
Thunderess played by Thunderess
Alt 1 played byThunderess
Alt 2 played by Thunderess
PPum played by Nicolas Cage
Conflictt played by Tom Hanks
Falco played by Clint Eastwood
Falkes played by Megan Fox
Deathstruck played by Jim Carrey
Kiaree played by Mel Gibson
Frogx played by Arnold Schwazeneggar
Trigr played by Kevin Bacon
Minzo played by Leonardo DiCaprio
The Entire Frostwolf Clan played by Ben Affleck
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
How to Troll

1. Record a video of you killing someone 2v1
2. Cut part of the screen off so you can't see the people helping you
3. Cut most of the screen off so you can't see anything other than your target dying.
4. Add Text
5. Add Music
6. Post on Forums with your alt
7. Wait
8. Reply with your alt with an excuse for the heals being recieved
9. Reply with another alt, doing the same thing.
10. Repeat 6-10 as many times as needed

I'd like to thank everyone that participated in this guide, it wouldn't have been possible without you.

Cast

Leon played by Leon
Thunderess played by Thunderess
Alt 1 played byThunderess
Alt 2 played by Thunderess
PPum played by Nicolas Cage
Conflictt played by Tom Hanks
Falco played by Clint Eastwood
Falkes played by Megan Fox
Deathstruck played by Jim Carrey
Kiaree played by Mel Gibson
Frogx played by Arnold Schwazeneggar
Trigr played by Kevin Bacon
Minzo played by Leonardo DiCaprio
The Entire Frostwolf Clan played by Ben Affleck

You forgot I was the voice over for The Little Mermaid.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
cool
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
wtf megan fox?!?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]