LFM Seattle, Wa players

85 Orc Shaman
If anyone is a seatown player post up. There's a few of us that frequently get beers together and be fun to meet more. Post up. We have a horde seatown channel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
im near seattle auburn but im ally lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Not from your server, but been looking for some local WA players - down in Tacoma area
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm in auburn and work up in elliott bay
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I figured there had to be more people here who play. Anyone have a Seattle based guild up and running? I'm on the east side.
Reply Quote
19 Undead Priest
pallyup here
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Totally forgot about this thread till I got mailed in game. If youre Korgath horde join Seatown chat, usually find a few of us online. Though most of us have been pretty space case recently. If everyones of age maybe we can gather at like UW University Village RAM.

Mail me in game or ill try to make it a point to check back here more often.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Edited by Tzar on 2/15/2012 4:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/13/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Anjunabeats
pallyup here

icy wut u did thar
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Bump! Wheres moar seatowners.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Raw
I'm in Kirkland.Tryin to find a server that houses more of us washingtonians.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
OH NO, more Washingtonians! You're all bad drivers. I hate driving to Tacoma to the bars and it's only like a 10 min drive.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
herro
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
03/26/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Sapit
OH NO, more Washingtonians! You're all bad drivers. I hate driving to Tacoma to the bars and it's only like a 10 min drive.

The problem is you're trying to kick it in Tacoma. Dodge that aroma bro! WA born and raised, kicking around on the East Coast currently.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Born and raised in Kirkland. Currently stomping around the Greater Seattle Area. Tacoma is kinda a drive though.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I just moved to Seattle (lake city) a few months ago. I haven't played since bc. I got Diablo 3 and quickly became bored rerunning the same content and figured I should give WoW a try again (don't get me wrong D3 is awesome it's just ... not as much content).

What is this realm like, is it worth rolling a new toon on? Is it a mostly horde server?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Just moved to Everett!
Edited by Dividebyzero on 7/4/2012 3:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I am in New Joyzey. Can I join your partayyyyyy?
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Seattle is where i reside, like 4 blocks from quest field. love the area....everything i need is in reasonable walking distance.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No one down in the Olympia area or south towards Centralia?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]